Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XL - MVP

Khun Kao

I thought the officials should have been the MVP. :doh: I truly didn't think that anyone on the Steelers deserved it. But I guess they had to give it to a Pittsburgh player because they won.

...and if the Hawks would have won, who exactly would you give the award to?

People act like the Hawks owned the Steelers and got ripped or something. Gimme a break.

...and if the Hawks would have won, who exactly would you give the award to?

People act like the Hawks owned the Steelers and got ripped or something. Gimme a break.

Neither team was very good last night. What pissed me off the worst (and yes, having grown up in Seattle, i was rooting for Seattle) was the fact that every time the Seahawks got something going the officials called a penalty (that probably shouldn't have been called). They took away 2 touchdowns that were questionable. I just can't shake this feeling in my stomach that the officials wanted the Steelers to win last night (or it could be the alcohol :D ). I don't even care that Seattle lost, I just wish that the game would have been called properly.

The only reason that I am semi happy with the Superbowl last night was because Bettis ( a ND alum ) went out with a SB ring.

The MVP award should have actually gone to Randle El in my opinion. I also thought about it before they announced it and figured he was the best choice. Willie Parker had a shot for that one long run, and Ward was a decent choince, but I still think it ahould have went to Randle El.

Archived