Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When the MVPs came out

fuji869

I stood up and cheered when (in order of appearance) Marc Rypien, Doug Williams and John Riggins came out. I also had a friend who is a Bears fan and he started to cheer when Richard Dent came out.

I don't care what people say Super Bowls wins last forever whether it was last year or 23 years ago.

It was a great moment! However, did anyone else notice that they all looked drunk? maybe it was their bad knees, but just about all of them seemed a little unsteady on their feet, like they were back stage drinking before the game.

However, did anyone else notice that they all looked drunk? maybe it was their bad knees, but just about all of them seemed a little unsteady on their feet, like they were back stage drinking before the game.

Ryp looked like he has realy aged Doug looked like he needs to hit the treadmill and maybe there is something about Riggo and getting drunk at a Super Bowls?!?!? :laugh:

i was at a local sports bar up i here in maine and had a few beverages in me and when ryp came out i cheered pretty loudly, and one guy said to me "diggin pretty deep huh". it just goes to show you who the greatest nfl fans are. im stuck in patriots and giants heaven, and the bar was filled with these fans, but no applause for brady or branch. hail to the skins!!

i was at a local sports bar up i here in maine and had a few beverages in me and when ryp came out i cheered pretty loudly, and one guy said to me "diggin pretty deep huh". it just goes to show you who the greatest nfl fans are. im stuck in patriots and giants heaven, and the bar was filled with these fans, but no applause for brady or branch. hail to the skins!!

I'm in Boston so I go through that almost every Sunday during the season. I completely understand!

The cool part is my daughter is a huge Redskins fan and she is only 5. She doesn't know players at all but she knows that indian and feathers baby. So when Rypien, williams, and riggins came out she cheered.

Needless to say as a redskins fan and being her father she also knows to hate the Dallas cowboys. She recognizes that stupid star anywhere and whenever a cowpoke came out during that ceremony she booed.

I almost cried.

Archived