Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Year Superbowl...

dcsmooth

Vs. the Steelers would be classic...two run-first, hard hitting defensive minded teams?? Awesome. Of course our offense has the potential to go off next year with Saunders at the helm!! :)

It won't be Indy because Peyton is too much of a choke artist to make it to the SB. It won't be Denver, although I would love to smash the Donkeys in the SB again...that would be sweet. The AFC rep in the superbowl next year will either be the Steelers or the Patriots...count on it! :)

Why would you consider yourself in any better position then the Giants?

First off, we ALREADY won the division, and Eli is only going to get better. You cannot say that about your QB situation

We actually have a full slate of picks, unlike you

We actually have cap room, unlike you

And as far as I know, I dont go to bed worrying that Osi Umenyiora may go to jail

We were better then you this year, no reason to expect that wouldnt continue, we have far more room to grow as a team then your hatch patch group

First off, we ALREADY won the division, and Eli is only going to get better. You cannot say that about your QB situation

And as far as I know, I dont go to bed worrying that Osi Umenyiora may go to jail

We were better then you this year, no reason to expect that wouldnt continue, we have far more room to grow as a team then your hatch patch group

I think most football fans outside of the NFC East felt that the Redskins were the true NFC East champions, much like the Panthers were the true NFC South champions over the Buccaneers.

10-2 Conference Record, 5-1 NFC East Record, a better defense, hired Saunders to improve a good offense, a young aggressive top OL, and we actually won a playoff game

:laugh: Brunell is a proven Vet, and Campbell in the wings

we are only a couple players away, veteran FA play better than rookies

more myth, we are in good shape after a few minor transactions

neither do we, though you might worry about #92 & #21 are getting older, #17 alligator arms, and #80 brain farts..... and to find some dbs

We were better then you this year, no reason to expect that wouldn't continue, we have far more room to grow as a team then your hatch patch group

no you weren't, you faded down the stretch, you won't have 9 home games again... we actually won a playoff game & were 1 bad call from NFC East Champs, and #2 seed

we have better coaching, better defense, better OL, better WR, better TE/H-back, younger RB, better depth, more experienced QB, better locker room, FO, and you don't have any more long time owners.

I thought all you trolls scampered away after the late season beat down.

Eli STUNK it up late in the season, why this gives you optimism is beyond me. Rookies rarely make a difference. Check that cap again bud. How were you better than us? Each team got owned in either game. You had an extra home game. Without an MVP season from Tiki your team is NOWHERE. Oh and how old is Tiki now? Good luck next year with feeble eli and #17 who jogs his routes.

10-2 Conference Record, 5-1 NFC East Record, a better defense, hired Saunders to improve a good offense, a young aggressive top OL, and we actually won a playoff game

neither do we, though you might worry about #92 & #21 are getting older, #17 alligator arms, and #80 brain farts..... and to find some dbs

no you weren't, you faded down the stretch, you won't have 9 home games again... we actually won a playoff game & were 1 bad call from NFC East Champs, and #2 seed

we have better coaching, better defense, better OL, better WR, better TE/H-back, younger RB, better depth, more experienced QB, better locker room, FO, and you don't have any more long time owners.

One other thing. The Giants will never, I mean never win with Tom Coughlin as their head coach. The players will never buy into his style.

Dude put down the crack pipe! Are you kidding me? You got hammered by us in a game that mattered to both teams. You got embarassed in your own house by the panthers. You even were given 9 home games, so dont act like winning the div. was such a great thing for you. The fact is that you lost a home game in the playoffs and we won one on the road against the NFL's TOP defense. If we were not so banged up we would have won against Seattle as well.

NY will be a good team next year but you'll be playing the cowboys or Eagles for second place because the skins are taking the 1 slot baby!!

Of course we all want to see our Skins in the bowl next year. To think otherwise would be unloyal :) I would like to face the Ravens, to shut up that side of town. I still find them talking trash even after their horrible season (s).

i completely agree, i live 5 minutes out of baltimore and i am surrounded by those horrible black and purple colors pinned up everywhere. maybe just maybe that will shut them up

Yea!!! what he said!!

Well as much as I HATE dallas, it seems I now have a team I Hate even more:gaintsuck We are better , we will be better and we WILL be in the SB next year.:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I don't think the Redskins are going to win the Superbowl next season. I want them to win, but it seems impossible to me based on how they've done since I've been a fan. Hopefully, we'll win it, but I think it would seem pretty surreal to me if it happened.

:doh: :doh: I can't believe I took time to read this...R U KIDDING????

Archived