Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Number 2 Receiver

SkinFromNepal

i was talking about all ppl in general,we all have"character" flaws.:doh:

He's actually a born-again who has gotten his life strait. He also made the Pro bowl as a punt returner and was the Vikings best WR down the stretch. I think he would be a good signing. The guy has tons of talent.

hmm, I coulda swore that Robinson was interested in the Skins, not the other way around. Oh well

The one thing I know regarding Robinson was he said he would be interested to play for the Redskins. Springs lobbied for him during the last episode of Monday Night Live since they played together in Seattle.

I think Koren would be a great pick up. I was hoping we'd take a chance on him last year as I have faith in our coaches and team leaders to keep him in check. Even if he isn't our solution for a #2 which I think he very well could be, he would add great depth and give our special teams a whole new dimension. Ladell had his one return for a td, as did Antonio Brown. Besides that our return game was nothing special. Our offense showed they can put up points when the field is shortened and a standout return man could do that for us.

I think Koren would be a great pick up. I was hoping we'd take a chance on him last year as I have faith in our coaches and team leaders to keep him in check. Even if he isn't our solution for a #2 which I think he very well could be, he would add great depth and give our special teams a whole new dimension. Ladell had his one return for a td, as did Antonio Brown. Besides that our return game was nothing special. Our offense showed they can put up points when the field is shortened and a standout return man could do that for us.

What do you mean besides that our return game was nothing special. Ladell was top 4 in the NFC and two TDs on returns is pretty damn good. I cant remember the last time the redskins had two TDs in a season.

Archived