Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show the world how you feel about Art Monk not being voted into the HOF.

Sweet Sassy Molassy

I can't show how I feel, because it's illegal to kidnap Peter King, set him on fire and urinate on his ashes.

Isn't this kind of letting him off easy? I can think of several things that would take daaaaaaaaays.......... and every time I sign on and see the posts here, I think of a few more!

Again, I was very disapointed that Monk was not elected.It seems nowadays to get in you must have had to have been a trouble maker are had some kind of problems.But as we all know Monk was just the opposite,he was very workman like in his approach and did it quite unassuming imo, I NEVER HEARD of any off the field problems he had {if any} and he was a great locker room guy,and the personification of what a football player should be imo, This just hurts me to my Burgundy&Gold heart that Real football players are left on the outside looking in at what they worked their whole careers to achieve.Dont get me wrong, i dont think the HOFwas Monks top priority when he was playing,but he was one of the very best to play the position when he played,and now he deserves his reward.There is something wrong with the whole process anyway,when people who have never played one down of football determine who gets in and who doesnt. Sknsnation

Isn't this kind of letting him off easy? I can think of several things that would take daaaaaaaaays.......... and every time I sign on and see the posts here, I think of a few more!

I just want to have him gone.

But...

I've got a few ideas on how to extend the suffering to make it worthwhile. Listing them here would be wrong, though.

:evil:

Archived