Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MAD TV vs. SNL

SkinsD

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Who ya got?

I respect the history of SNL but it has been downright dreadful since Will Ferrell left. MAD tv has been funny the last decade and unlike SNL continues to make me laugh.

Many of my friends vehemently disagree with me.

What do you think?

my name is earl/george bush on MAD right now

They got Jaime Presley too. Frank Caliendo does a far superior Bush impression that that clown on NBC - even tho he weighs 100 pounds more than Bush. Plus Caliendo's Madden impression is EPIC!

SNL has Steve Martin on now. They win.

Are you kidding me! That was the dumbest fake commercial/zales spoof I have ever seen. Steve Martin is great, one of the greatest comedians of all time but even he cannot save this show!

Are you kidding me! That was the dumbest fake commercial/spoof I have ever seen. Steve Martis is great, one of the greatest comedians of all time but even he cannot save this show!

"A teddy bear holding a heart...found pretty much anywhere you can buy milk"

Shouldn't you be watching Mad Tv now anyway? :silly:

Are you kidding me! That was the dumbest fake commercial/zales spoof I have ever seen. Steve Martin is great, one of the greatest comedians of all time but even he cannot save this show!

I don't know. The Pink Panther looks like it might possibly be the worst movie of all time.

RIP Peter Sellers.

I don't know. The Pink Panther looks like it might possibly be the worst movie of all time.

RIP Peter Sellers.

I have to disagree, this movie looks to be very funny to me. Martin has been in some of the funniest movies of all time (The Jerk, Dirty Rotten Scounrels).

Check out this link and watch the Pink Panther previews, especially the Hamburger one - it had me rollin!

"I would like to buy a daburger!"

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808405407/trailer

I have to disagree, this movie looks to be very funny to me. Martin has been in some of the funniest movies of all time (The Jerk, Dirty Rotten Scounrels).

Check out this link and watch the Pink Panther previews, especially the Hamburger one - it had me rollin!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808405407/trailer

hey, i'm not arguing against Martin's past - especially 'The Jerk' - comedic genius. But, i'm sorry, i think Panther looks horrible - including that 'hamburger' scene.

ps. have you seen 'A Shot in the Dark'?

hey, i'm not arguing against Martin's past - especially 'The Jerk' - comedic genius. But, i'm sorry, i think Panther looks horrible - including that 'hamburger' scene.

ps. have you seen 'A Shot in the Dark'?

Everyone finds something funny differently, I am lmao watching the hamburger skit. No I haven't seen Shot in the Dark but I just added to my netflix queue.

Archived