Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

King on comcast

Spaceman Spiff

King was just on there saying how many people like Shapiro and others made great cases for Monk and how it doesn't say anything against Monk for not making it....

OH YEAH YOU FAT ****?! HOW COME YOUR PUNK ASS DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM?

Someone kick this guy in the teeth.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Little *****.

:logo:

King was just on there saying how many people like Shapiro and others made great cases for Monk and how it doesn't say anything against Monk for not making it....

He should be skinned, rolled in salt, and hung out to dry by his scrotum!

Hail!:point2sky

dougwilliams.JPG

Hey, we should send him a gift of high cholesteral food.

Maybe this thread is going to get merged into the other one, but I'll post this here for now:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/02/04/hof.qa/1.html

SI.com: What about Art Monk?

Dr. Z: The negative is that when you played the Redskins, you didn't say, "How can I stop Art Monk?" He wasn't a focal figure. The positive about Monk: All he did was help the team win. He was a good, sturdy team guy. But that wasn't enough.

I think Wilbon and Shapiro and others need to start thinking of ways to directly counter these arguments. Point out the big games that Art Monk DID have in the playoffs.

As far not having to game-plan for Monk, someone should ask Dr. Z and Peter King who DID you game plan for against the Redskins? Gary Clark? Earnest Byner? Clint Didier? Maybe in the early years of Monk's career you worried mostly about John Riggins, but later on, the Redskins offense was so balanced that there simply was no focal point. We could've thrown it to Art Monk 10 times a game (and we did sometimes), but that wasn't the best way to win. Our offense was about unpredictability and we spread the ball around a lot. Art Monk shouldn't be punished because Joe Gibbs was such a good coach.

Guest GibbSkins11
Hey, we should send him a gift of high cholesteral food.

funny post , short but very funny ,lmao

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I hope he gets his own call this year. Which says, "Good afternoon Mr. King this is the I-R-S...we are informing you that you are being audited and we would like to see you as soon as possible."

I am suddenly seeing why Deion won't even talk to this guy.

Kind of like Hank Aaron, never hit 50 homeruns. Always someone more dominant. That these individuals have credentials as sports writers, only symbolizes the decline of the American Society. That individuals, with IQ's of a grape fruit, can get paid good money to spew their illogical drivel, is a statement on how sick our society is.

The guys has been a know nothing tool for some time. Steve Largent was a first time ballot guy so why does Monk have to wait for the old timers commity. Fred freaking Biltnikof is in wtf. I use to go to the hall every year I could for the induction untill Monk missed the first year. I will not even recognize that place until he is in. SI is a joke (excluding Riley) and King is perfect proof. Dang I need a shot.

It certainly does say something about him. The almighty writers believed there were at least 10 candidates more worthy. King also can't say that the ongoing assault against Monk's career he keeps making in public forums and talk shows doesn't have a lingering negative effect. :mad:

I hope he gets his own call this year. Which says, "Good afternoon Mr. King this is the I-R-S...we are informing you that you are being audited and we would like to see you as soon as possible."

I am suddenly seeing why Deion won't even talk to this guy.

I didn't know that. And Deion talks to everyone!! King is lower than I thought.

Hey, Carson deserved it. Glad he got in. Total injustice in terms of Monk.

I must disagree, he was a product of riding Taylos coat tails, nothing better than above avg., heck even pepper johnson was better than Carson. If he played in Minn. or Seattle.... would never been considered.

Agreed. Carson was a force. That doesn't make Monk's situation any better. Maybe King won't be so bitter know, and he will see the light!

Don't bet on it...the only way King votes for Art is if it is suddenly revealed that Art played for New England and no one knew about it or his real name is Brett Farve...then he might have a better chance with King.

Don't bet on it...the only way King votes for Art is if it is suddenly revealed that Art played for New England and no one knew about it or his real name is Brett Farve...then he might have a better chance with King.

Brett Farve played for New England?

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

j/k

dougwilliams.JPG

how can Art Monk not make the hall of fame? This makes no sence. I would say okay if he had Joe Montana or Dan Marino throwing him the ball. You could say he just has a great QB. He had some of the most average QBs and still was the best reciever on three super bowl winning teams. And lead his team to 4 super bowls.

Mark Rypen, Doug Williams and Joe Theisman are the QBs , you put hall of fame numbers and still do not make it?

Brett Farve played for New England?

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

j/k

dougwilliams.JPG

It's cool :cheers:...I love your sig pic...I remember being a senior in high-school and everyday after school coming home and checking the mail for that issue.

Say what you want about Dr.Z but he wrote the best line describing the 2nd quarter. He wrote, "Tony Bodie dropped Elway's pass on the Washington 30. Then all hell broke loose."

Archived