Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top Skins Moment of the 2000's (thus far)

SMOSS89

Haha i guess you could think of it that way. But then again, we could have just drafted him and avoided that huge cap hit. :laugh:

I thought Moss was picked By the jets with the 16th pick of the draft.. It was either right before us or right after ..

Edit: Nope you were right he was picked right after us

Signing Laveranues Coles, had we not signed him, we may have never gotten Santana Moss.

Well if were going with this type of logic. Buffalo firing Greg Williams.

Anyway, I think we all know its hands down Gibbs returning to the Burgundy and Gold. I would say Clinching a playoff berth this year, the Monday night comeback beating the Bucs in the playoffs are a close second. My best non-Gibbs memory was probably the 17-14 comeback win in 2001 against the Panthers. It was like a huge monkey finally getting off all of our backs. My fellow ticket holders were walking out of the stadium when Lavar picked off the pass, glad I'd stayed, but then again I always do.

Oh yeah Clark Judge of CBS Sportsline admiting he was wrong about the game having past Coach Gibbs by was another good one...not to mention his last line which was, (paraphrasing)"He is definetly not just an ordinary Joe" ( I thought the shot at Lenny P was nice).

Archived