Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's Having a Super Bowl Party Tomorrow?

DeanCollins

Anyone else getting ready for a party tomorrow? We're haveing our 9th in a row. Not too big invited 20 people to BBQ and watch the game. Got a couple ES members coming over. Go Pittsburg!

Not too big? That seems fairly sizable to me. We'll have a couple people over probably, fry up some wings and do some barbecueing, but our place couldn't hold 20 people if we wanted to.

Not too big? That seems fairly sizable to me. We'll have a couple people over probably, fry up some wings and do some barbecueing, but our place couldn't hold 20 people if we wanted to.

When we bought this house 10 years ago it had a combined LR/DR 17'x19' which is now the DR, then I built a 18'x22' family room, so I set up an extra TV in diningroom. If the weather is nice (calling 65 degrees) I'll put another TV out on the deck.

I've hosted the last 4 SB parties with anywhere between 12 - 15 people, but a friend of mine who's a Steelers fan invited everyone to his house this year. There will only be about 10 of us for this one though, which means more beer and food for me. :munchout: :)

When we bought this house 10 years ago it had a combined LR/DR 17'x19' which is now the DR, then I built a 18'x22' family room, so I set up an extra TV in diningroom. If the weather is nice (calling 65 degrees) I'll put another TV out on the deck.

Ah. Yeah the rent on our 3-bedroom apartment is 300/month if that tells you anything.

Archived