Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something interesting from the Super Bowl XXII post game show

fuji869

I just got done watching the video of Super Bowl XXII and on the post game show after the Trophy Presentation Keith Jackson ask Joe Gibbs about the rumor of him going to Green Bay. Coach Gibbs responded "Mr. Cooke has got me under contract and unless he wants to get rid of me I am staying right here."

I was in the D.C. Area during that Super Bowl and did not hear any rumors. :confused

On a side not during the game ABC was promoting the Premier of the new TV Show "The Wonder Years" after the Super Bowl.

Kind of funny. :laugh:

I just got done watching the video of Super Bowl XXII and on the post game show after the Trophy Presentation Keith Jackson ask Joe Gibbs about the rumor of him going to Green Bay. Coach Gibbs responded "Mr. Cooke has got me under contract and unless he wants to get rid of me I am staying right here."

I was in the D.C. Area during that Super Bowl and did not hear any rumors. :confused

On a side not during the game ABC was promoting the Premier of the new TV Show "The Wonder Years" after the Super Bowl.

I remember the "Wonder Years" being promoed as well...another side note...Super Bowl XVII NBC was promoting "The A-Team."

I wonder if that was a result of the bickering between beatherd and Gibbs? rember Beatherd left withen a year

Archived