Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grizzlyman

SkinsD

Have you signed you for an online dating service & had success?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Have you signed you for an online dating service & had success?

• Yes, and I've met some great people
    • Yes, but I haven't met anyone worth while
    • No, never have never will (the 7up defense)

I can't believe no one has mentioned how damn FUNNY this movie is. I know a guy and his girlfriend died, so you're not supposed to think it's funny, but take it in this context- imagine telling someone what happened in this movie in about 10 seconds.

You- Yeah, it's about this wackjob that goes and lives with grizzly bears in Alaska, despite the fact that he has no training with them and takes no weapons to protect himself. And he spends the whole movie talking about how they'll never harm them b/c he loves them so much and they can tell he's not afraid of them.

Them- What happened?

You- Oh, they ate him.

Them- Oh.

Particularly funny is his rant on how he's beaten the park officials- this lets you know why he was REALLY in the game.

Watch it again in this context, while bearing in mind that the only contribution this man makes to science is the Darwin's theory of natural selection, and I guarantee that you'll find it funny.

*preparing for someone to be outraged that I found this funny*

*preparing for someone to be outraged that I found this funny*

I didn't have that reaction when I watched the movie... It was actually a bit infuriating for me.

But my wife was laughing so hard she couldn't stand it. I kept asking her what was so funny... she could hardly talk. When he started in with the 'You're a big bear, aren't you?' routine, she almost fell off the couch.

Evidently, everyone she works with thought it was hilarious too.

Archived