Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grizzlyman

SkinsD

Have you signed you for an online dating service & had success?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Have you signed you for an online dating service & had success?

• Yes, and I've met some great people
    • Yes, but I haven't met anyone worth while
    • No, never have never will (the 7up defense)

Anyone watching the documentary of Timothy Treadwell who lived with the Grizzlies and Alaska? This guy was nuts walking right up to bears. I admire anyone that fascinated with a subject. Very sad that his life ended due to the ferociousness of the animal he was so enamored with.

Thanks for posting this, even tho I missed it.

I've been to Alaska twice, and even tho I never came into contact with one in the wild, I gained an incredible awe and respect for, and fascination with the Brown and Black Bears, just from the storied I heard, and the research I did.

In a wierd kind of way, I hope to have an encounter with a Bear someday, from a safe distance, and live to tell about it.

he should have changed his name from grizzlyman to dumbass
I don't mean to sound like a dick but you have to think THEY ARE FRIGGIN GRIZZLY BEARS!! You hang out long enough around them and sooner or later they are going to starting thinking to themselves "I wonder if that human tastes good?"

Johnny, what happened in between your 1st and 2nd post, to cause your mood to swing so drastically ? :laugh:

You went from a real mellow post, to.....umm, I dont want to say you sounded like a dick, but....you then went to a highly aggressive-sounding post, when practically nothing was said in between :laugh:

I don't mean to sound like a dick but you have to think THEY ARE FRIGGIN GRIZZLY BEARS!! You hang out long enough around them and sooner or later they are going to starting thinking to themselves "I wonder if that human tastes good?"

The guy def had a screw loose....

I think everyone thinks this. I respect the guy for tryin tho.

The guy is definitely mentally ill. I don't see how you can avoid that conclusion. At least he found something to focus on that didn't put anyone except himself at risk. A shame it turned out like it did. But he definitely was not all there.

Johnny, what happened in between your 1st and 2nd post, to cause your mood to swing so drastically ? :laugh:

You went from a real mellow post, to.....umm, I dont want to say you sounded like a dick, but....you then went to a highly aggressive-sounding post, when practically nothing was said in between :laugh:

maybe I'm bipolar...

Got any Lithium?

I saw the teaser for this during the week, but I didn't know it was on tonight. Hopefully it will be on again soon.

Dude looked like a total nutbag on the commercial. I thought he was a bear trainer or something... then they said they were wild bears. :doh:

Related topic... did anyone see the other guy (might have been the same guy?) who tried this with Lions in Africa? Dude was trying to join a pride of Lions... just sat down among them in the middle of BFE Africa. :dunce:

(rest of conversation)

"DAMN, That's messed up!"... "What were you doing, hiking or something?"

"No, I was filming a show for the Discovery channel"

"Really? What about?"

"Well ya see, I was trying to pet a grizzly bear"

"What do you mean 'pet'? :insane: "

"Well, tickle it's ears a little... you know, pet one"

"A wild grizzly bear! You were trying to pet a wild grizzly bear? :doh: "

"Yup."

" :slap: "

I saw the teaser for this during the week, but I didn't know it was on tonight. Hopefully it will be on again soon.

Dude looked like a total nutbag on the commercial. I thought he was a bear trainer or something... then they said they were wild bears. :doh:

Related topic... did anyone see the other guy (might have been the same guy?) who tried this with Lions in Africa? Dude was trying to join a pride of Lions... just sat down among them in the middle of BFE Africa. :dunce:

They're playing it from the start right now.

(rest of conversation)

"DAMN, That's messed up!"... "What were you doing, hiking or something?"

"No, I was filming a show for the Discovery channel"

"Really? What about?"

"Well ya see, I was trying to pet a grizzly bear"

"What do you mean 'pet'? :insane: "

"Well, tickle it's ears a little... you know, pet one"

"A wild grizzly bear! You were trying to pet a wild grizzly bear? :doh: "

"Yup."

" :slap: "

When he picks up the warm bear stool and says 'its like I'm inside her!', I just knew it wasn't going to turn out well for the guy. I'd imagine getting eaten, by ANYTHING, is not the desired way to go.

The guy is definitely mentally ill. I don't see how you can avoid that conclusion. At least he found something to focus on that didn't put anyone except himself at risk. A shame it turned out like it did. But he definitely was not all there.

I gotta agree with you. It's in human nature to avoid bears for obvious reasons, and to ignore that sensation is is absolutely crazy. He does come off as as quite odd but he was spending months on his own in Alaska - I think we all would come off as weird.

Archived