Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Classic Teams.

Sherlock Holmes

yeah, i don't get why they cant get a license to do that...how hard is it to slap the names on those players?

probably b/c a lot of the past players are DEAD!!!! They can't sign an agreement to show their likeness from the grave :)

Its probably all or nothing. It would be even more frustrating, if half of the team had names and the other half didn't (#7 passes the ball to Smith who is tackled by #90 and Jones).

probably b/c a lot of the past players are DEAD!!!! They can't sign an agreement to show their likeness from the grave :)

Its probably all or nothing. It would be even more frustrating, if half of the team had names and the other half didn't (#7 passes the ball to Smith who is tackled by #90 and Jones).

In addition there is not enough space on the disc> I called EA and 2KSports and they saud not enough disc space for X-Box, PS2 and 360.

yeah, i don't get why they cant get a license to do that...how hard is it to slap the names on those players?

Those players aren't covered by the collective bargaining agreement, and as such I think they'd have to get permission from each and every player individually. I can understand them not wanting to try to do that, but it's unfortunate that they can't use the names for legal reasons.

Well, whatever...can't they have players like Wowie Hong (DE Raiders) or Don Farino (QB Dolphins) and then just let us change the names on the own?

btw, i like my created names for those hall of famers :)

I don't remember the name of the game. But there was an old baseball game for the NES that did something like this. One of the guys on the "Boston" team was named Spade Froggs. They didn't even try

lawyers suck...i usually never play with classic teams, can you go in and change the names to the real palyers? I've never heard of anyone doing this, so I'm assuming it can't be done.

You can rename. I never went through all the trouble, but I think there has to be enough hard drive space on the original Xbox to rename those teams. PS2, I would assume there's no chance with those memory cards

Archived