Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder being stereotyped

ptimeskins-11

Not with this lastest T.O. only, But everytime a high priced, High profile player wants a new team, The Redskins are always one of the first teams mentioned to be interested because of Snyder's past. But lets look at the last couple of seasons with Gibbs, After we look at the seasons before Gibbs.

Before Gibbs

D.Sanders = Big money FA past his prime who we didn't need. Yet signed anyway. Saying we did that to compete with the Rams who came off a Super Bowl victory. With their greatest show on turf. We had Baily, Green and didn't Sanders. Also cut B. Micthell to make room.

Bruce Smith = To me, He didn't play to bad for us. We had N.D. Kalu and Pro bowler M.Colman. Wasn't the great need for the money we paid. But wasn't a bust.

J.Trotter = I remember thinking, Now we have it. This kid is young coming off a probowl year to team with Arrington and Armstead. This can't go wrong. We all know what happen.

After Gibbs.

S.Springs = A needed player to replace Baily, Soild player who should have made the pro bowl. Spent a little bit, But it was a need.

Marcus Washington = Pro bowler last season, Should have made it this season. Once a player we needed.

Clinton Portis = Traded for Baily, Gibbs needed a RB. Portis, Big contract, But a need player.

Casey Rabach = Needed player, Best FA signed ( remember Moss was traded for ). A need player.

So my point is whenever a Big time name becomes a free agaent, They say Snyder is a will pay the big bucks for a player, A top player. Maybe so, But only if he is a needed player, Only if he fits our system. 5 years ago, Snyder go after him, The Synder now, Yeah we need a FA WR. T.O. doesn't fit this team.

Snyder has learned his lesson about free agents. Get only who you need, Who fits our system, Not just any big name FA weather we need that player or not. From help from Gibb also.

So reporters does not see it that way. So weather big time free agents are there weather we need them or not, Snyder will be mention. They need to do research over the last 2 seasons.

But us Skins fans know the truth, And thats all that matters.

they always mention dallas though too, it's just a focus on the most lucrative teams in the NFL...teams like Indy don't turn enough profit to be involved in a conversation about big name players

rosenhouse (sp, although i dont really care because the guy is scum) is partially responsible too, dropping names like Snyder and Jones makes the value of TO go up in his mind

I completely agree with your post. Agents use Snyder to drive up the price because he is always willing to pick up the big name. While I greatly appreciate Snyder's effort to better this team, thank God Joe came back to bring sense back to the organization.

I'd bet my paycheck that if Gibbs wasn't here Owens would be a Redskin.

I completely agree with your post. Agents use Snyder to drive up the price because he is always willing to pick up the big name. While I greatly appreciate Snyder's effort to better this team, thank God Joe came back to bring sense back to the organization.

I'd bet my paycheck that if Gibbs wasn't here Owens would be a Redskin.

I'll bet you my paycheck that he'll still be a Redskin.

I don't really have a job.

Guest GibbSkins11
Yeah ESPN said that if Gibbs were not coaching the skins snyder would have already signed T.O.

we tried to trade gardner and a draft pick before trade deadline during his last season in san fran,so snyder would have

i dont think gibbs will but u never know

Archived