Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Wife is interested in T.O

G-Prime

She earlier confirmed her interest by making several calls to her accountant to discuss the cap ramifications of trading me for T.O.

Since my contract seems to be on a minute by minute basis there would be little to no cap hit if I were to be traded for T.O. Infact the wife stands to gain a great amount of financial room by signing T.O.

When reporters asked her about his attitude, her only reply was "He's only a man, I can change him".

Reporters later caught up with me only to find that I remarkably didn't care and was looking forward to a change of scenery and a fresh start.

"She's old and lazy" .. were my only comments.. After talking to my agent (my 9 year old son) about finding potential suiters for me, he suggested he put on his cute face and we goto the park and pick up chicks.

I agreed.

• 4 weeks later...
She earlier confirmed her interest by making several calls to her accountant to discuss the cap ramifications of trading me for T.O.

Since my contract seems to be on a minute by minute basis there would be little to no cap hit if I were to be traded for T.O. Infact the wife stands to gain a great amount of financial room by signing T.O.

When reporters asked her about his attitude, her only reply was "He's only a man, I can change him".

Reporters later caught up with me only to find that I remarkably didn't care and was looking forward to a change of scenery and a fresh start.

"She's old and lazy" .. were my only comments.. After talking to my agent (my 9 year old son) about finding potential suiters for me, he suggested he put on his cute face and we goto the park and pick up chicks.

I agreed.

U IDIOT BOY

• 2 weeks later...

Archived