Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mcnabb

gutlead74

is anyone else sick and tired of mcnabb playing the race card, he isnt the only black qb in the nfl. vick, culpepper,mcnair,leftwich,garard,and brooks arent on the tv complaining about racism everytime somebody says something about their game. so apparently if you say anything negative about mcnabb you are a racist, like if mention how he misses high after he gets hit a few times, or if his accuracy never has been that great, or if you take into account his dissapearing acts in the big games<---well hell i must be ready for the klan now.:eaglesuck unfortunatly mcnabb has progressed on the field very well and always tries to fight through injuries now if he just stop with everybody hates me cuz im black thing.:eaglesuck

also the guy who said he sold out becuase he wasnt running....man that is just plain ignorant, its basically saying if your white you cant run and if your black you must run<----wtf do you think he ever watched steve young or byron leftwich play?what a dick.:eaglesuck

mcnabb is over rated, but not because he is black but because he is a QB.for that matter andy reid is over rated as well, if it wasnt for jimmie johnson and his squad reid would have been fired a long time ago. :eaglesuck:helmet::helmet::helmet::logo::logo::logo::helmet::helmet::helmet::logo::logo::logo:

is anyone else sick and tired of mcnabb playing the race card, he isnt the only black qb in the nfl. vick, culpepper,mcnair,leftwich,garard,and brooks arent on the tv complaining about racism everytime somebody says something about their game. so apparently if you say anything negative about mcnabb you are a racist, like if mention how he misses high after he gets hit a few times, or if his accuracy never has been that great, or if you take into account his dissapearing acts in the big games<---well hell i must be ready for the klan now.:eaglesuck unfortunatly mcnabb has progressed on the field very well and always tries to fight through injuries now if he just stop with everybody hates me cuz im black thing.:eaglesuck

also the guy who said he sold out becuase he wasnt running....man that is just plain ignorant, its basically saying if your white you cant run and if your black you must run<----wtf do you think he ever watched steve young or byron leftwich play?what a dick.:eaglesuck

mcnabb is over rated, but not because he is black but because he is a QB.for that matter andy reid is over rated as well, if it wasnt for jimmie johnson and his squad reid would have been fired a long time ago. :eaglesuck:helmet::helmet::helmet::logo::logo::logo::helmet::helmet::helmet::logo::logo::logo:

Mr. Gutlead, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things that i have ever heard in my life. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

But seriously, what is this post in response to? The only time McNabb lashed out was after the Rush Limbaugh incident, which is completely justified. McNabb has been a good sport about it, in my opinion. I've always respected the way he's handle things between getting bood on draft day (those philly fans):doh:, the RL incident, and the whole T.O. situation.

cant say i like rush either, tend to be a little wacked out to me, must be the oxycotin. well i guess i am stupid, i just so tired of anybody that says something bad about mcnabb being labled as racist.

Who did McNabb label a racist? I can see where McNabb is coming from. He went through the drama of Rush's comments stating, "The media only wants McNabb do succeed because he is black, McNabb is overated". And more stuff and more stuff. Therefore, when TO mentions, "The team would be undefeated if they had Farve". McNabb mind races back to racism because he has seen his fair share being a black QB. Can't really blame McNabb for feeling that way when TO made those comments.

McNabb owns! :eaglesuck

Who did McNabb label a racist? I can see where McNabb is coming from. He went through the drama of Rush's comments stating, "The media only wants McNabb do succeed because he is black, McNabb is overated". And more stuff and more stuff. Therefore, when TO mentions, "The team would be undefeated if they had Farve". McNabb mind races back to racism because he has seen his fair share being a black QB. Can't really blame McNabb for feeling that way when TO made those comments.

McNabb owns! :eaglesuck

it sounds like u were saying that when TO said they would be better with farve that is was a racist coment he was just stating how he felt..that farve was/is a better qb...dont get me wrong im not defending TO u just got it wrong

dude, dont critisize mcnabb, i have SO much respect for him its not even funny, he deals with so much s**t its unbelieveable. He is the only player on the eagles, giants and cowoybs that i respect

Even tho he is a hated rival I have immense respect for Donovan F. McNabb.

never mind this was a bad thread to start. i didnt think out the wording and after much thought most of the racist lableing has been done the sports media. of course when you are trying to blow everything out of proportion to sell papers its a good idea to lead with controversy.

I respect Mcnabb as a competitor but I thought his comments in the interview where he equated T.O.'s Favre reference to Mcnabb coming out and saying they'd be better with Steve Largent and Joe Jerivicious was ridiculous.

First correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt it Michael Irvin who made the Favre comment and T.O. was asked to comment about it? T.O. didn't come out and say I was Brett. Also Favre played under Andy Reid in an offense similar to the one the Eagles ran so he is a logical fit for T.O. and Michael Irvin to reference in their scenario. Why would they say Mike Vick when he can't throw the ball and can't run that West Coast style offense?? Culpepper and McNair don't run it either so why would Irvin and T.O. reference them?? I had a lot of respect for Mcnabb before the interview but I definitely lost some of it...

Totally disagree, i dont think McNabb plays the race card any more than neccessary. That lunatic Limaugh didnt try to call out Vick, Culpepper so that comparison is irrelevant. Seems to me the guy has been in a lot of unfortunate circumstances, and also had TO dragging him through the mud. Honesly I think hes shown a TON of class & restraint in dealing with both of these situations, lot of people wouldve probably snapped...

Mcnabb is a good QB...Farve , in his prime was better, that being said My take is that Mcnabb is still real pissed at TO for all the crap he caused to ruin something that Donovan worked really hard to help build. I'm an eagle hater but they were pretty friggin good those years they made the NFC title games..yea they couldnt get ovet the hump but thats not all McNabbs fault..there are 10 other guys on offence that should shoulder some of the blame..Every time McNabb even hears TO's name his blood probably boils..

Archived