Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betts or Rock?..Nemo?

Jofizz

I think Betts could start for more then a few teams in the league. That being said, If I had to get rid of one of them, I would let Betts go. If nemo pans out, we're more then set, and Rock is a key to our special teams. I wish he would get the call to carry more. He's hard to spot behind the big line, which give him an edge.

I fully agree -- is LB a free :cheers: agent or signed so we could get something for him?

Resign Rock, trade Betts on draft day for a mid round pick. Any lost power from Betts can be replaced by Nemo, and reward Rock for his years of dedication and special teams play with more carries; he showed all of us in the Rams game that he can break one.

whats with all the rock haters? for gods sake drop the KC game crap!!! people make mistakes!!! rock is a skin through and through. he needs playing time and yes betts is great too but he would be worth more as a trade. id hate to lose either but i really would hate to lose rock. besides i remember a couple games brunell cost us with stupid mistakes and fumbling within our 5 yard line uet everyone seems to forget that seems to sing his praises. lest we forget that this is a team sport and that one mans mistake cant cost a game because if we had a bigger lead it would have negated any mistakes.

i say Rock on!!

Archived