Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Monumental Moment Just Occurred for SkinsNut73...

SkinsNut73

It has always been my hope that my son would grow up to like football. More importantly, that he would be a Redskins fan...of course. We would then be able to share those special moments of watching/attending games like I did with my Dad.

One worry of mine has always been the fact that I have 2 daughters who are older than my son, and I was worried about their feminine influence on him. So when I catch them trying to get him to play dolls with them, I have to correct them. You know.."Son, you don't play with Barbie...you play with GI Joe...who you can use to gun down Barbie :D " (kidding...).

One starts to wonder what impact this will have on the young lad....

...well...

....my wife just called me at work to inform me of an arguement/wrestling match between my just-turned 7 year old son and my 9 and 11 year old daughters. She was upstairs and she heard the screaming/arguing coming from the living room...she runs down to see my son and our 9 yr old in a wrestling match with my 11 yr old yelling at my son....

...he was wrestling his sister for the remote control to the TV, thus establishing his God-given right as a male to control the TV with this device. As if that weren't monumental enough, you know what he wanted to watch once he wrestled control of the remote from his sister?

The NFL NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...a proud moment for me indeed, just thought I would share...

...someone pass the Kleenex...my eyes are welling up with tears of joy! :laugh:

:point2sky :logo:

Awesome!

But the bad news is today's programming was a 24 hour Hail to the Cowboys marathon. didn't you know?

i keed i keed :movefast:

You nearly gave me a heart attack man....

Awesome.

But something concerns me. You want your son to grow up to be a Redskins fan. You need to want your son to grow up to be a Redskin.:D

girls-stupid.jpg.w300h212.jpg

EXCELLENT POINT!!!! I need to start working on that now...maybe his sisters can be his tackling dummies since he had to spend so many years watching Little House on the Prarie re-runs because his sisters had control of the remote....

It has always been my hope that my son would grow up to like football. More importantly, that he would be a Redskins fan...of course. We would then be able to share those special moments of watching/attending games like I did with my Dad.

One worry of mine has always been the fact that I have 2 daughters who are older than my son, and I was worried about their feminine influence on him. So when I catch them trying to get him to play dolls with them, I have to correct them. You know.."Son, you don't play with Barbie...you play with GI Joe...who you can use to gun down Barbie :D " (kidding...).

One starts to wonder what impact this will have on the young lad....

...well...

....my wife just called me at work to inform me of an arguement/wrestling match between my just-turned 7 year old son and my 9 and 11 year old daughters. She was upstairs and she heard the screaming/arguing coming from the living room...she runs down to see my son and our 9 yr old in a wrestling match with my 11 yr old yelling at my son....

...he was wrestling his sister for the remote control to the TV, thus establishing his God-given right as a male to control the TV with this device. As if that weren't monumental enough, you know what he wanted to watch once he wrestled control of the remote from his sister?

The NFL NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...a proud moment for me indeed, just thought I would share...

...someone pass the Kleenex...my eyes are welling up with tears of joy! :laugh:

:point2sky :logo:

That's beautiful man. Beautiful. :cry:

Archived