Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any love for your NFC Teammates?

Chief Seattle

I may be asking alot, but, are any of your RedSkins fans wishing the Hawks well? We sure could use it.

As you know, everyone is saying the Steelers are 4 piont favs. Sooooo, if you feel like backing your fellow NFC teammate's, that would be awsome!

The so-called experts say the NFC was the weakest of the two confrences, but I think that most of you don't believe that.

Take care, and see you all next season! You guy's rock!

I may be asking alot, but, are any of your RedSkins fans wishing the Hawks well? We sure could use it.

As you know, everyone is saying the Steelers are 4 piont favs. Sooooo, if you feel like backing your fellow NFC teammate's, that would be awsome!

The so-called experts say the NFC was the weakest of the two confrences, but I think that most of you don't believe that.

Good luck and all, but im rooting for the steelers. In my eyes, there arent any real NFC teams in the Superbowl this year.

I wasn't going to root for you until you said that. Well, actually I still aren't going to root for you. I've gone out with to many steelers fans not to wish them well.

I wish the Seahawks well, but I am also rooting for the Steelers.

I like Cowher, Bettis and Big Ben.

BTW I don't understand why people are making a big deal about the point spread. Despite Detroit is a "neutral" location, Pittsburgh is listed as the "home" team in this game. THe home team usually gets a 3-4 point swing, thus the real pick is dead even.

Also, any football fan knows that Steeler nation come out of the woodwork for games. They swamped FedEx in our pre-season game this season (we were out numbered 2-1 in a meaningless preseason game) and remember how they overtook Texas Stadium last year when they played Dallas?

So, the point swing for the home team should count for Pittsburgh, b/c their fan base will be out in droves.

I'm pullin' for ya'll. This nonsense about the AFC being so far ahead of the AFC has got to stop.

Ill be cheering for the steelers because I would like to see Bettis get a ring in his hometown. I wouldnt cheer for the hawks anyway.

Your right though, you all could use the help because steelers fans travel pretty well and im sure they'll be deep at the game. The NFC is back to being a big brother conference to the AFC since its back to the smashmouth style that made the NFC dominant for so many years in the past.

Ill be cheering for the steelers because I would like to see Bettis get a ring in his hometown. I wouldnt cheer for the hawks anyway.

Your right though, you all could use the help because steelers fans travel pretty well and im sure they'll be deep at the game. The NFC is back to being a big brother conference to the AFC since its back to the smashmouth style that made the NFC dominant for so many years in the past.

I'll be rooting for the Steelers for the same reason and I hope Betts scores a td.

Cheering for Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh is a real football town. Steelers fans are as rabid as Skins fans. Hawks fans are a bunch of latte-sipping, tree hugging fancy-boys.

You get the feeling that if the Hawks win, Seattle will party for a good 24-48 hours. A SB win will rock Pittsburgh for years.

There's just no history, character, or spirit to Seattle football.

There is just no comparing the two cities.

I've had nice vacations in Seattle. Pretty mountains, nice seafood, etc. For football, though, I'll stick with Pittsburgh between the two.

Good luck to your Seahawks, but I also have to go with the Steelers. Bettis is the only real story of the Super Bowl and I would like to see him go out with a bang. I think the Seahawks still have a few good seasons ahead of them, especially being in a weak division. See ya next year, maybe.

I want the Seahawks to win for the following reasons:

1.) The media is bashing them as a "no chance in hell" scenario. I would think most of us could relate to that.

2.) Our last loss would be to the SB Champions.

3.) I just don't like Bill Cowher. He always looks like he's trying to give that tough guy look and he just doesn't look that tough.

4.) Hasselback seems like a true professional and has always been labeled a "weak arm" QB that would never make it.

Sure, no problem. I'll root for the Seahawks. :psyche:

Do you really think I would root for the Seachickens?

I live here in the Seattle area and I can't wait until they lose. :laugh: Then all the Seattle bandwagons will jump off. Just like they did when the Mariners went from winning to losing. Seattle fans are pathetic. They treat their teams like an ungrateful wife treats a good husband with the, "What have you done for me lately" attitude. :doh:

Here We Go Steelers !! Here We Go !!! I just think the Steelers are the better team actually I think it's more of slap in the face to the Steelers just being a 4 point favorite considering how they got there they had a hell of a tougher road than the Seahawks. Yeah, you beat us but it wasn't very impressive we had every opportunity to sneak a win. You beat a one dimensional Carolina Panther team . Maybe, I'm biased because I also happen to like the Steelers .. If it was a stronger NFC team and the Steelers weren't playing maybe I would have rooted for the NFC.

I wish the Seahawks well, but I am also rooting for the Steelers.

I like Cowher, Bettis and Big Ben.

BTW I don't understand why people are making a big deal about the point spread. Despite Detroit is a "neutral" location, Pittsburgh is listed as the "home" team in this game. THe home team usually gets a 3-4 point swing, thus the real pick is dead even.

Also, any football fan knows that Steeler nation come out of the woodwork for games. They swamped FedEx in our pre-season game this season (we were out numbered 2-1 in a meaningless preseason game) and remember how they overtook Texas Stadium last year when they played Dallas?

So, the point swing for the home team should count for Pittsburgh, b/c their fan base will be out in droves.

They overtook us on our own turf? Thats shameful

I'm actually torn on this one, generally I try and have some little NFC heart and root for whomever makes it to the SB (other than Dallass of course) but the Seahawks are just sad. Sorry Cheif-o, not trying to insult you but there it is. I can't bring myself to root for Seattle, love the city, the team? ehh, not so much.... on the other hand, the Steelers are a bluecollar, slug it out team, have shown a lot of heart, etc etc, but since I am originally from Ohio they are the ancient enemy. I grew up being so dam sick-n-tired of the Steelers winning year in and year out that it came close to putting me off football (almost) and actually was a factor in me embracing the Skins, so what am I to do? Unless it comes down to the first SB that goes to a 0-0 tie, I guess I'm rooting for injuries

Archived