Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newest addition to the ES staff -- Pete

Henry

Congratulations Pete! I was browsing another thread in the Tailgate and caught your avatar change and thought you must have been promoted. Does this mean you have to act respectable and can't tell us any more of those fabulous stories from your youth?

Congrats Pete! That is awesome! I guess that means we get to get you drunk at an ES tailgate next year! :laugh:

If fate so chooses, and I make my first Redskins home game after being a fan for over thirty years, I'd be dam proud to get drunk with you and the rest of the crew :D

Congratulations Pete! I was browsing another thread in the Tailgate and caught your avatar change and thought you must have been promoted. Does this mean you have to act respectable and can't tell us any more of those fabulous stories from your youth?

Not to worry. While I had a fairly wild youth, I don't have a problem sharing my adventures for a laugh. I assure you, and everybody here that the only thing that has changed is, I don't have to bother a staff member when I see a problem. Concidering I only grew up a few years ago, I have more stories then you can shake a stick at ;)

I'd like to know who the first 10 member are...I see The Squire is number 2, OM is number 6...who was number 1...is their a timeline available with some background to the site. I have been a member for 2 years almost and my only regret in life is not joining sooner...

I'd like to know who the first 10 member are...I see The Squire is number 2, OM is number 6...who was number 1...is their a timeline available with some background to the site. I have been a member for 2 years almost and my only regret in life is not joining sooner...

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=30&ltr=

To add a little to what TK posted..............OM was a late bloomer :silly: , but because of his role here he was given a low number, and he well deserves it.

Archived