Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newest addition to the ES staff -- Pete

Henry

You know what I think Pete :)

Extremely proud to have a guy of your quality joining the staff. On a serious note - God help you :)

And sincere props to PCS and bubba who've been (and continue to be) 2 of the hardest working bastiges around - you guys are awesome. :cheers:

Look forward to seeing some more of you magnificent ****s join the fold.

Er...don't touch that button. Last time that happened booma started posting alot again. ;) Congrats pete. Can't think of a better person for the job. You get it. Always have. I learned to "get it" where this community is concerned in part from you. We're in good hands. Now, get to work and new guy gets the first 2 rounds and has to taste the new popper recipe first. :)

No problem with the first two rounds, but I'm on a strict no popper diet right now. Unless of course, we have that rasberry dipping stuff. All this beer, and I'll never quit smoking.................

who's pete?

and is that his first name?

You would have to have been around here for some time to know me. I don't post a lot, as not to be redundant to points that have been covered. I'm always here, because it always boils down to getting the daily Skins fix.

Bubba and PCS may never become actual mods here because of their extreme value as community leaders, so, you guys should also pay attention to them when they speak as they largely speak with our voice when they do. Well, except Bubba :).

hmmm in that case :silly:

Congrats Pete :cheers::cheers:

Bubba you are #1a PCS is #1 :)

Guest GibbSkins11
This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill the story ends. You wake up in bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.:)

lol , the rabbit hole is more like the pig pen though:cheers:

Archived