Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newest addition to the ES staff -- Pete

Henry

I think it's fair to say the mod squad will be receiving a number of additions this offseason.

Where do I send a resume?

And would that mean that I have to act in a respectable manner? That might be a deal breaker.

Also, I'd be curious to know what kind of compensation and benefits package ES offers. :)

p.s.

And when did Pete start negotiating contracts for us? :dunce:

Way to go Pete! :applause: :applause: :applause: Congrats on the extra work and responsibility you just received.

Thanks to the rest of the Mods who do a fine job on this site as well! It's a hard job keeping us in check!!

We know we can't check you. We can only hope to contain you. :)

I think it's fair to say the mod squad will be receiving a number of additions this offseason. So, those of you with an interest, keep moderating within threads by voicing better ideas, or helping members understand the community. And keep putting reported posts to us so you stand out in our minds as people we can't live without :).

Bubba and PCS may never become actual mods here because of their extreme value as community leaders, so, you guys should also pay attention to them when they speak as they largely speak with our voice when they do. Well, except Bubba :).

:laugh:

it's funny because it's true......

now back to mopping the toilets :(

OK OK, I'm working on the smoking thing, but I must warn ya I could get awfully crotchity. That could be a bad thing with my finger on the clown button.............

Clueless isn't the word. I go to work and get abused all day, and come home to this :doh:

Seriously, I’m extremely honored that the staff has given me the opportunity to join their ranks. The integrity of this forum has, and always will be the top priority to the existing staff, and many members. Being here as long as I have, I can say that ES has never wavered from it’s original goal of being the best Redskins site on the net, due to the quality of the people running and moderating the site. I will do my best to equal the level of excellence they have achieved in moderating this forum.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts folks, and I'm only allowed 1 discounted bike every 18 months.....................

Ok, now what does this button do :evil:

Er...don't touch that button. Last time that happened booma started posting alot again. ;) Congrats pete. Can't think of a better person for the job. You get it. Always have. I learned to "get it" where this community is concerned in part from you. We're in good hands. Now, get to work and new guy gets the first 2 rounds and has to taste the new popper recipe first. :)

who's pete?

and is that his first name?

Sigh. New guys. Yep. That's his first name and he's a long time poster, ( from when this board started), and now a mod. Watch your step though, he's still learning which button does what. :evil:

Archived