Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newest addition to the ES staff -- Pete

Henry

All,

I'd like to take a moment to let you know we have added our newest staff member and moderator -- Pete. Pete’s one of the Old Guard around here, having been a member of ES since it’s founding six years ago. He’s one of the guys we moderators have counted on to help the board police it’s self over the years. So rather than continue to take him for granted, we decided to give him an official position. :)

ES continues to grow, and the staff here will continue in our efforts to keep up with the ever-changing conditions and requirements of our community. We are fully confident that Pete’s efforts will greatly assist us in this endeavor.

Please join us in welcoming Pete as the newest ES moderator.

Now if only we could get him to stop smoking. :)

Henry

I think it's fair to say the mod squad will be receiving a number of additions this offseason. So, those of you with an interest, keep moderating within threads by voicing better ideas, or helping members understand the community. And keep putting reported posts to us so you stand out in our minds as people we can't live without :).

Bubba and PCS may never become actual mods here because of their extreme value as community leaders, so, you guys should also pay attention to them when they speak as they largely speak with our voice when they do. Well, except Bubba :).

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill the story ends. You wake up in bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.:)

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill the story ends. You wake up in bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.:)

TK shows him how deep the rabbit hole is.

*insert childish laughter here*

Congrats Pete.

TK... something leads me to believe you would have been a great fit in the 60's :laugh:

Archived