Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tim Kaine is a Loser

AJ_Skins

What'd he do to deserve this? I havent watched tonite.

Surely he's not up challenging ramsey, right AJ? ;)

I believe he delivered the dem's rebuttal, and sounded a bit like an asshat. But that's just hearsay, as I was far too busy picking the lint out from between my toes as opposed to watching an hour of old white men standing up every five damn seconds as though GW just made the greatest statement of all time. And I'm not biased, I hated Clinton's Addresses as well.

I watched it and it was fine. He stressed coming together to find a better way and openly acknowledged he doesn't agree with the way the federal government has run the nation. Just what the hell did you expect him to say? He's the opposition and he gave a respectful rebuttal.

If this type of thing melts your melon, then you're a wingnut. Nothing illegal with being a wingnut so have at it but I happen to think wingnuts suck.

I watched it and it was fine. He stressed coming together to find a better way and openly acknowledged he doesn't agree with the way the federal government has run the nation. Just what the hell did you expect him to say? He's the opposition and he gave a respectful rebuttal.

If this type of thing melts your melon, then you're a wingnut. Nothing illegal with being a wingnut so have it but I happen to think wingnuts suck.

I think it was more his delivery than anything else. I didn't vote for the smuck myself, but he is a fairly intelligent guy.

If this type of thing melts your melon, then you're a wingnut. Nothing illegal with being a wingnut so have it but I happen to think wingnuts suck.

Well, this is just an observation, but attacking ferociously seems to be mainstream from many on the left these days. Sometimes it's warranted. So if you're saying he gave a "respectful" rebuttal, well, maybe some wanted him to attack Bush.

I think that the mentality now is pushing closer to disrespect your hated rival as opposed to debate your respected opponent. Somewhat from both sides, actually. That's what's popular right now. Why debate facts when you can sling insults?

Is there anyone out there like me, who voted for Potts?

Kaine didn't impress no one with that lame, Republican bashing political jiber jabber.

I suggest you be very careful using that term jiber jabber. It closely resembles jibba jabba, and I don't think you want a late night visit from Mr. T.

I think it was more his delivery than anything else. I didn't vote for the smuck myself, but he is a fairly intelligent guy.
Kain sealed the deal when he was open and SPECIFIC with his stances on VA gun ownership rights. Kilgore wouldn't do the same and refused the survey. I do however agree with you that his delivery was bad. WTF happened to gifted public speakers?

Yeah the eyebrow was funny. lol He was a monocle away from being a classic.

I'll say this though, he put his state (and mine) up to be admired. All Virginians should be proud of the way that man set our state up as an example for the nation. He fell just short of saying "hey morons just do what we do and you'll be just fine!"

If Tim Kaine speaks for Virginia, George Allen might as well get up and say he speaks for Massachussetts. It would be just as believeable.
Sure....if George Allen ever managed to be elected by the majority in Massachusetts. Because as both you and I know Tim Kaine was indeed elected by the state of Virginia to serve as governor.

Kaine was elected on this basis: people thought Warner was OK because he was a moderate and the state economy buzzed along fine while he was governor, and Kilgore was a pathetic candidate. So the response was: OK, just keep doing whatever Warner did, we don't like the alternative.

I firmly believe most people who voted for Kaine knew next to nothing about him, and were just voting for four more years of Warner. That ain't what Kaine is. If there is any justice, the legislature will crush him.

His speech was completely reasonable, and quite refreshing coming from a democrat, but what's the deal with the ****ed eyebrow?

The guy looked like a televangelist.

Yeah, I didn't watch much of it but I thought it was better than usual, except that after a while he was freaking me out with his smile and the eyebrow thing. It started looking kind of phony or just plain wierd.

We must have watched two different speeches, because what I heard was about 5-10 references to "we Democrats are better than this incompetent Administration, which is starving the poor, stealing candy from babies and randomly beating old ladies on the street". After Bush spent a large portion of his speech calling for bi-partisanship, it looked pathetically small and petty. In light of the fact that VA voted twice for Bush by wide margins and hasn't voted for a Democrat for President in about 40 years, I'd say Kaine ought to keep his mouth shut. Warner would have been smart enough to stay positive. Kaine is just a DNC lackey.

Archived