1. 1. what will you do til preseason?

• watch the wizards
    • watch the caps
    • watch the nats
    • go to sleep til july
    • watch nfl network reruns
    • try to take mel kipers job

Hell, out there, it could WIN her more votes :doh:

Yeah, I think the majority of Californians are against the war. Maybe even the majority of Americans actually, not sure. Don't pay much attention to those statistics. I'm a little more worried about Kobe Bryant's points per game average. Damn, he's good. 81 points the other night.

Since we're on the subject of Kobe Bryant, he's at 30 points so far tonight and it's mid 3rd quarter. I bet he goes for 50+ if the Knicks keep it close. If you've got league pass, it's on 653.

By murder or politcal suicide?

Uhhh, it was a figure of speech. People keep giving this psycho woman a platform, including the Congresswoman that invited her tonight. It's obvious she has serious mental issues, yet the media and others keep propping her up. It's actually pretty pathetic to watch.

Uhhh, it was a figure of speech. People keep giving this psycho woman a platform, including the Congresswoman that invited her tonight. It's obvious she has serious mental issues, yet the media and others keep propping her up. It's actually pretty pathetic to watch.

Right--Sheehan's engaging in politcal suicide continually--sooner or later, she'll accomplish your goal for you.

Why is there such hate for a woman who is clearly in pain?

Pain???? Pain was a woman in the months following her son's heroic death. Since then... she's been whoring for the Liberal Left in front of any camera that she can find. I mean... what business does she have visting Chavez in Venuzuela? She's crazy... or attention starved.

As for her son... a hero I will thank every Veterans and Memorial Day. He died so that I might have the freedoms I enjoy here in the United States. As for his mom... I vomit in my mouth with disgust.

She is such a loon, I bet anything she was against her son. I also think when he died, she was sad, but happy for the opportunity it presented.

Insensitive crazy statements? Maybe. But I believe it 100 percent.

:laugh: yes she is the loon.

The thought that she might actually believe in what she is saying never crossed your mind. Why should it? Be a good little sheep and go back to sleep.

:laugh: yes she is the loon.

The thought that she might actually believe in what she is saying never crossed your mind. Why should it? Be a good little sheep and go back to sleep.

She might believe it, but that doesn't mean that she is necessarily above taking advantage of her Son's death. Clearly she seems to view her own many causes and her antics to try to get her more attention and help those causes along, as being much more important than respecting her son's death, or pretty much anything else at all.

Archived