Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tell us about your ride

skinsdude

2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew. Nothing fancy, just a truck. Just sold my 85 S10 with a SB350, 400TH Tranny, definitely a beast. Couldn't bring it all the way to Vegas with me so it had to go :( . Next project, mid nineties Corvette with a supercharger. Time to upgrade. :D

2004 Honda VTX1300C, candy-red, V&H Bigshots exhaust, ultimate mid-rider solo seat customized, color matched leather saddlebags, and other misc. goodies.

1989 Ford Bronco for when weather is too obnoxious (god I love El Paso now...sunny and decently warm for 3 months now, not a single rain drop) or trips to lowes, etc.

The Stealth Bomber. 2003 Nissan Maxima. Black w/ black.

Its sweet, I love it.

I'm jealous. I'm debating trading my maxima in this year for a newer one...but almost everyone I talk to says they like the old body style better. But...soooo much power. I don't think the streets could handle me in that car.

Green Ford Windstar with juice stains on the seats and Kids Meals toys under the seats. Kids are the best!

Ya, I'm not gonna post a pic of my 91 Toyota Previa. But it has the same stains and toy thing happening.

Today, an '05 Explorer XLT. Tomorrow hopefully something else.
No fair, you have an advantage. Wait............I ride all kinds of different BMW & Triumph bikes every day.
2004 Honda VTX1300C, candy-red, V&H Bigshots exhaust, ultimate mid-rider solo seat customized, color matched leather saddlebags, and other misc. goodies.

So where's the pic of you scoot ?

I keep it simple with my retro ride...................

05 Triumph Bonneville Black (black engine & paint) with only a few minor mods thus far. Rejetted carbs, Reverse cone megaphone Dunstall replica mufflers, one tooth up on the counter shaft sprocket, fork giators, and LEE Pass (speed pass) to keep me movin through the toll booths. :)

What does that all mean to a non motor head............. It's louder, faster, and looks better then when I got her. ;)

Archived