Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donald Wells out as Cheerleader Director?

Synergist

According to last week’s Washington Post, he left rather abruptly. It’s not clear what happened, although there’s some speculation that he might have been fired. No one is commenting on the matter at this point.

You can find out more by clicking on the link below. The article is half-way down the page.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/25/AR2006012502554.html

It could also have something to do with that 1 game (which one was it?) where the cheerleaders were essentially doing a stripper routine.... (not that I minded!).

Pez......you are most certainly referring to the "Baby Got Back" routine during the second half of the Eagles Sunday night game.

The one and only time I've seen guys in the front row give high fives to all of the cheerleaders as they walked away from the end zone. That performance was legendary.....I've seen guys drop hundreds at strip clubs and get less bang for their buck. :laugh:

Guest GibbSkins11
Got in trouble for the "Fox in the Henhouse" scenario.... I heard that Cooley was tapping some cheerleaders.

(UNFOUNDED RUMOR!)

chris " the cheerleader tapper " cooley:laugh:

Guest GibbSkins11
Pez......you are most certainly referring to the "Baby Got Back" routine during the second half of the Eagles Sunday night game.

The one and only time I've seen guys in the front row give high fives to all of the cheerleaders as they walked away from the end zone. That performance was legendary.....I've seen guys drop hundreds at strip clubs and get less bang for their buck. :laugh:

damn and i was to busy watchin ryan clark ,lol

Archived