Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Computer Passwords Redskins Style

skinfan2k

As many of you diehard redskins fans such i am, we often spend countless hours on the computer doing nothing. i want u all to answer a simple question.. i often have trouble remembering password that often do not involve with something that involves my beloved skins. Make a list of password with at least 6 characters and numbers that would be easy to remember. Also give me a meaning of each of the words.. Remember im too young to remember the glory days of this great franchise. but u could also use those words. HTTR!!!!

Example:

Gibbs04( return of Gibbs II)

Synder800( how much he bought the team up)

I want to see the most creative stuff up. I think they can be a little fun if we all try to help each other.

Most of my passwords are Redskins related as well. Theres no way in hell I can remember banking pass words, email passwords, myspace, T-mobile accounts if they were all different. I'm not gonna give the exact password away because you never know whos watching :paranoid: but yea my passwords are skins related in some fashion.

to get into our inventory control system at work i have to pick a new password every month. the password consists of five letters of my choosing and then the computer generates the last three letters to equal the 8 letter password. in december i chose "GIBBS" then the system generated "HOF" making my password for the month "GIBBSHOF". this month i picked "SMOSS" and the computer gave me "FAN" = "SMOSSFAN". tomorrow i think i will go with "seanT". i wonder what the last 3 will be...

to get into our inventory control system at work i have to pick a new password every month. the password consists of five letters of my choosing and then the computer generates the last three letters to equal the 8 letter password. in december i chose "GIBBS" then the system generated "HOF" making my password for the month "GIBBSHOF". this month i picked "SMOSS" and the computer gave me "FAN" = "SMOSSFAN". tomorrow i think i will go with "seanT". i wonder what the last 3 will be...

Where is it that you work...exactly? Try to get back to us today if at all possible, thanks! ;)

..........GUN?

mark -

as a friendly suggestion, you should learn how to spell EXPLANATORY before you call someone else "dumb".

Sorry i didn't put my heart and soul into that one pop...I'll try harder next time. Hopefully i won't have to exlplin myself anymore...

BTW - I thought of one for you...

5mallPen1s

Whaddya think?

that was a little harsh! I think everyone needs to relax, since it is the off-season...95% of the threads are gonna suck, get over it!

So then don't post! There's nothing Redskins related to talk about now, so why force it. I won't post stupid responses if there are no stupid posts to respond to...

Deal?

Archived