Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit......terror?

Shallow1

Does it concern anyone else that this years SuperBowl (the largest sports media event on the planet) is being held in Detroit witch has the highest Mulsim population in the US? Im just wondering if anyone else has thought about this? i have not seen any articles reguarding this in teh media?

I think it is only a matter of time until a major sporting event is attacked. Whether it's this year's Superbowl, I'd say no. I could see an individual being arrested for attempting something, but I don't see a major terror plot being carried out. :2cents:

Does it concern anyone else that this years SuperBowl (the largest sports media event on the planet) is being held in Detroit witch has the highest Mulsim population in the US? Im just wondering if anyone else has thought about this? i have not seen any articles reguarding this in teh media?

Muslim and terrorist are 2 different things body!!

Muslim and terrorist are 2 different things body!!

All Muslims are not terrorists...

All foreign terrorists that attack America are Muslims.

And I know right now someone is "Google"ing away to find an instant where this is not the case. So if it makes you feel better..

Very close to, but maybe not completely, all foreign terrorists that attack America are Muslims.

Their bible states that if anyone doesnt convert to islam to kill them.read it.

Nope ,It states that people that are polytheistic (Believe in many gods)or dont believe in God at all will go to hell .It also says that you are not allowed to kill anybody because you did not create the person!!

I dont know where you heard that stuff but its wrong!

There are 2 kinds of Islam the terrorist (the wrong one)

and The real Islam !!

Nope ,It states that people that are polytheistic (Believe in many gods)or dont believe in God at all will go to hell .It also says that you are not allowed to kill anybody because you did not create the person!!

I dont know where you heard that stuff but its wrong!

There are 2 kinds of Islam the terrorist (the wrong one)

and The real Islam !!

I am a devout christian and i have read it in the quran.I have done some research and that is what it says.Every terrorist that is taken place recently has involved muslims.I bet you didnt know that that the first war that this country was ever in was against muslims,did you?it was in Tripoli. :)

I bet you didnt know that that the first war that this country was ever in was against muslims,did you?it was in Tripoli. :)

That's a cute fact, but I'm not sure what it has to do with anything. We had to fight the British for our independence, but we don't hate them.

I am a devout christian and i have read it in the quran.I have done some research and that is what it says.Every terrorist that is taken place recently has involved muslims.I bet you didnt know that that the first war that this country was ever in was against muslims,did you?it was in Tripoli. :)

Ok i did not know about the first war that took place in Tripoli.

In Christianity people call Jesus the son of GOD ,In Islam Jesus is the " Soul and part of the spirit of GOD" .Another Difference In Christianity Jesus was Crucified ,In Islam Jesus never died"Allah saved the Messiah from the ignominy of crucifixion".

Check this website it states what are the similarities and differences!

http://muslim-canada.org/islam_christianity.html#fateha

well,the facts are that they have already threatened more violence and detroit seems logical with all the muslims there.I am sure they have a terror cell in place.

Thank you for clarifying my statement, I was not trying to imply all muslims are terrorists, just that most terrorists as of late are muslim, so with the larger population of muslims in Detroit and a HUGE target such as the SB there may come a larger risk of terrorism.

and the definition of terrorist is someone who enforces or implements terror on someone or something.And if you ask joe smoe in the U.S. what this person may look like or be I GUARANTEE they will show you a picture of a muslim or anyone of the islam faith.Just facts whether you like it or not.So go ahead and name-call.

and the definition of terrorist is someone who enforces or implements terror on someone or something.And if you ask joe smoe in the U.S. what this person may look like or be I GUARANTEE they will show you a picture of a muslim or anyone of the islam faith.Just facts whether you like it or not.So go ahead and name-call.

Who named called you??

All Muslims are not terrorists...

All foreign terrorists that attack America are Muslims.

And I know right now someone is "Google"ing away to find an instant where this is not the case. So if it makes you feel better..

Very close to, but maybe not completely, all foreign terrorists that attack America are Muslims.

You're delibert use of the statement "all foreign terrorists that attack America are Muslims" makes you a lier because you know it is incorrect.

American Muslims do not attack America.

You're delibert use of the statement "all foreign terrorists that attack America are Muslims" makes you a lier because you know it is incorrect.

American Muslims do not attack America.

How does the statement make me a liar? The foreign part was in there simply to avoid 18 pages of McVeigh posts.

I like the fact that you said "American Muslims do not attack America", and not Muslims are not terrorists.

Of course being Canadian, I'm not sure what dog you have in this fight.

Archived