Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

any news on lavar?

kimwx

"How many games have Springs and ST missed, and how many games has Lavar even played in the last 2 seasons?"

well....not accounting for criminal activity (DUIs)......not as many. but that is yet another standard - not one presented in the quoted post. But I could see where you would want to get rid of Jansen - he missed a whole season...correct?

• 2 months later...

"For all those who prefer to hear it from the media (which I fully understand) here are a few things regarding Lavar Arrington and the New York Giants.

Here is a link from the Hartford Courant that has a blurb about an “internet rumor”.

SI.com quoted the Hartford Courant in this article.

Finally, for those who want more solid evidence..

This is from the Washington Post, stating a “source with knowledge of the situation” informed them talks continue.

That article has also been quoted on KFFL.

I was so glad about not seeing these threads on the board but finally someone brought something up that isnt about brunell.... but LaVar will 100% be here next season ... guarenteed.

Hey I was wondering if I can have my money back on that guarantee of yours...

This thread is not dead!

However, if Lavar signs with NY the Skins NFC East hopes might be.

have you bumped your head? it is going to take a LOT more than lavar on the gnats to stop the awesome force that will be the Redskins offense in 2006.

Good god. People yell and scream about how other people need to search for threads, so as not to start unecessarty new ones, and when they do, more yelling and screaming. It's a lose/lose proposition.

Point us to the yelling and screaming?

I actually think that rezzing this thread was a great idea, and a good example of searching for threads. Many, many people are now reading this thread, and all voices who post in it are heard. I was being serious.

Are you trying to create a fire in a calm lake?

Good god. People yell and scream about how other people need to search for threads, so as not to start unecessarty new ones, and when they do, more yelling and screaming. It's a lose/lose proposition.
Point us to the yelling and screaming?

I actually think that rezzing this thread was a great idea, and a good example of searching for threads. Many, many people are now reading this thread, and all voices who post in it are heard. I was being serious.

Are you trying to create a fire in a calm lake?

I totally agree. He brought up LaVar without creating a new LaVar thread and at the same time, asked a legit question. I myself was listening to a Sirius radio broadcast two days ago that led me to believe that LaVar had already signed with the Giants.

^^^whatever you say, douche bag!

Whats with your constant tone deafness & name calling? When you think you demonstrate to me that you're ready to be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem, PM me. Until then, enjoy only being able to read the board.

"For all those who prefer to hear it from the media (which I fully understand) here are a few things regarding Lavar Arrington and the New York Giants.

Here is a link from the Hartford Courant that has a blurb about an “internet rumor”.

SI.com quoted the Hartford Courant in this article.

Finally, for those who want more solid evidence..

This is from the Washington Post, stating a “source with knowledge of the situation” informed them talks continue.

That article has also been quoted on KFFL.

Dude, you deserve the biggest cookie ever made for this!! Someone actually SEARCHED before posting, and added to the conversation already in progress(regardless of when it started). Hats off to you sir!! :cheers:

Archived