Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official SB40: Predict the score, MVP winner and any other stats thread!

88Comrade2000

I know it's a little early but while everyone has asked for who will win sunday; don't think I've seen anyone ask for actual score predictions.

So you can put your superbowl score predictions here and for good measure who will win MVP. Also, if you want to make any other predictions like how many total yards for each team, yards thrown by the QB's, rushing yards, etc... do that here also.

1st Quarter:

Steelers 10

Hawks 7

2nd Quarter:

Steelers 7

Hawks 3

Halftime Score:

Steelers 17

Hawks 10

3rd Quarter:

Steelers 10

Hawks 3

4th Quarter:

Steelers 10

Hawks 7

Final Score:

Steelers 37

Seahawks 20

I think it will remain close for half but the Steelers pull away in the Third quarter. Seahawks got one garbage Td late in the game but the game won't really be that close.

MVP: Steelers QB: Ben R. 25/33 for 301 yards 2 Td's 1 int.

Jerome Bettis rushes for 70 yards and gets 2 rushing TD's.

1st Quarter:

MVP: Steelers QB: Ben R. 25/33 for 301 yards 2 Td's 1 int.

Had to narrow that part down....the day Big Ben throws 33 times is the day I win the lottery lol, I think the steelers will win 31-20, Bettis will show up to play in his hometown with close to 100 yards total and 2 TD's

Pittsburg 34

Seattle 20

MVP-Bettis but statistically someone else really will deserve it a little bit more.

Seattle commits at least 4 turnovers.

Seattle continues it's streak of not beating a team with a winning record away from Washington State since 2002!

Despite Hasselbeck's cry for more fan support, the stadium will look like it's a home game for Pittsburg.(Apparently you can't trade Hemp necklaces for Superbowl tickets)

A hundred or so Hawks fans will be outside the Stadium with their fingers in the air looking for a 'Miracle".

Steelers - 31

Seahawks - 14

MVP: Like Inxsive said, someone will deserve it more but they will give it to Bettis for his 2 TD's of one yard each. I'll say Polamalu should have rec'd the honor.

Steelers D shuts down Alexander (65 yds rushing, 1 TD) and forces Hasselback to throw 3 INT's, one of which is taken back for a score.

One of Seattle's TD's comes in garbage time...so basically, the game isn't even close.

Archived