Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sinorice Moss

MiamiCanesFan

I was watching the senior bowl to watch miami players(wow winston sucks) and sinorice moss did amazing. Ive heard you guys talking that we need another wide reciever. Well i would draft sinorice and put him on the other side of his brother. To very fast players with good hands who can make good moves and cuts, sounds good to me. Let me know what you guys think.

Yeah, chances aren't very high of him being around when our turn comes, though.

I'm looking beyond the pure talent of Sinorice, though, and thinking about the relationship he would have with Santana. Two kids who grew up together could probably reek havoc on the field.

Please, please search. It's been said several times Santana DOSEN'T want Sinorce here. He wants Sinorce to be able to go out and not have to play in his brothers shadow/live up to him on the same team, and dosen't want to have to see Sinorces growing pains.

I was watching the senior bowl to watch miami players(wow winston sucks) and sinorice moss did amazing. Ive heard you guys talking that we need another wide reciever. Well i would draft sinorice and put him on the other side of his brother. To very fast players with good hands who can make good moves and cuts, sounds good to me. Let me know what you guys think.
Eric played bad that day...yes....but give credit to Tapp...no one could really block him...Eric was good on run support....he was good against Tapp when we played VT though...:silly:

as for moss....i don't think we'll draft him...jmo.......he'll be gone by the time we do want to draft a wr in the 3rd round or so....

I'm not that interested in sinorice moss anymore. And despite the media's grudging acceptance of santana and steve smith as studs at their stature, I'm gonna go ahead and say that I think sinorice is too short to be a star. Will 5'6 become the new 5'9? Only time will tell, but I think there's a certain point where you are just too short, and that point is in between Santana and Sinorice, but maybe i'm wrong. I'm much more interested in picking up a FA receiver than can help us NOW, and drafting D that can help us soon.

Sinorice probabily won't be around when we pick. He'd go great with Santana who being his older brother could mentor him through the ups and downs of the league. But his great game combined with all his potential means that he won't be around when we finally get to pick.

Please, please search. It's been said several times Santana DOSEN'T want Sinorce here. He wants Sinorce to be able to go out and not have to play in his brothers shadow/live up to him on the same team, and dosen't want to have to see Sinorces growing pains.

Once again this is not 100% accurate. Santans has NEVER said he does not want to play with his brother. Santana has said that he doesnt want to see his brother go through the growing pains of adabting to the nfl.

Eric played bad that day...yes....but give credit to Tapp...no one could really block him...Eric was good on run support....he was good against Tapp when we played VT though...:silly:

as for moss....i don't think we'll draft him...jmo.......he'll be gone by the time we do want to draft a wr in the 3rd round or so....

Do you go to Miami university or something....you're 17 and from GA, or so you say

Well you said "we" referring to the canes, I don't have a problem with your opinion i'm just askin a question, don't catch feelings about it
well...i said we because i'm a canes fan....just like when i refer to the redskins to other fans...i say we......sorry if i sounded offended...i guess ur post sounded like u were attacking me...i had to protect myself...:silly:

I would love to draft little Moss just for the sentiment of seeing two brother's playing alongside each other. There could be some amazing chemistry and I could see them both invigorating this offense and being great in the locker room. However I don't see it happening so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Archived