Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Avoid Champs Sports

thedumbestmaninamerica

i went to champs sports in my local mall the other day, and they only had 2 redskins jerseys therre, but they had 3 or 4 ravens ones and a jersey from like every other team in the league..... i mean come on, nobody here is allwed to like any other team but the washington redskins, so why should champs be any different????? also i saw some kid wearing a titans jersey, and i had to start yelling obscenities at him just because he supports a team not named the washington redskins

if any of you guys got this far and just now figure out i was being a smartass, i owe you a hit with a tack hammer

I bought my sean taylor eqt jersey there because the redskins store didn't carry it. They do have a better selection of redskins jerseys. I do like modell's as well. The Redskins store needs to carry a better selection of EQT jerseys. Of course, I have to be more selective in who I buy.

i noticed this as well this weekend in the annapolis mall. they had more DALLAS jerseys and hats than skins! i was shocked.

That is because all the Redskins stuff was more than likely sold out and who wants Dallas stuff when you are in Annapolis. It is just going to collect dust. I had a good laugh when walking around the mall yesterday...all of the Panthers jersey's were marked down to like $50. Of course you can't find Redskins jerseys hardly at all where I live. Scored a Santana Moss jersey at Christmas and was the only one they had. Went into Champs and couldn't find Redskins anything. :dallasuck

i went to champs sports in my local mall the other day, and they only had 2 redskins jerseys therre, but they had 3 or 4 ravens ones and a jersey from like every other team in the league..... i mean come on,

I live just outside Lexington, Kentucky; I can't find a Redskins jersey anywhere. All the stores out here carry Bengals jerseys and some Titans, maybe a couple Colts. Now that the Super Bowl is getting close their all jumping on the band wagon and stocking Steelers and Seahawk jerseys. The only jerseys that I have been able to find in a year and a half were at Marshall's discount clothes; and those were Armstead and Candidate jerseys [not exactly recent]. The only choice I have is to order off the internet, and that means paying premium prices. GGGRRRRRRRRRR.

Oh, to live back in Fairfax, or McLean. *sigh* its tough being a displaced 'Skins fan.

Archived