Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "don't open it" thread!

dcsmooth

Humor: Wow, so many response... thank you all for participating. Now I must go back and see everyone's age to make an accurate count of your stupidity (how long you've been stupid). After I gather this information, I must create a solution or a remedy for this indiotism you suffer from.

Here is a stupidity scale range (in age):

16 - 23 Slightly stupid (born defect)

24 - 31 Moderately stupid (almost retarded)

32 - 40 Greatly stupid (crackbrained)

This is just for laugh...do not private message me!

OH NO!!! In a couple weeks, I'm going from almost retarded to crackbrained...ARGH!!!

what was I saying again?

I HAVE to open these threads.

What's eveyone else's excuse? :)

It's an illness really. It's called chronic openuselessthreaditis. It's symptoms are opening and commenting on completely odd and pointless threads. Unfortunately, the only real cure is football season.

I fear a pandemic of epic proportions since the site has exploded in population.

i can't believe this thread has gotten so many responses....damnit i just added to it again!

It shouldn't be that hard to believe this thread has cause so many idiots to respond but it's like an "idiot" finder... so, it is serving its purpose.

Just for fun guys don't take it personal!

:laugh:

To all my Redskins fan,

Much love,

Smooth :cool:

Wait a minute! (I was so tired I didn't notice this the first time.) Your sig says "Lambardi." Maybe he coached the Miami of Ohio Redskins for his entire career. I dunno though. :laugh:

:shot:

Spelling does not make perfect...perfect spelling makes perfect.

DesertFox59

Redskins fan 1982 - present

:doh:

Archived