Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pics of Fathead Vinyl Wall Decals

HOF44

They go up with a low tack adhesive they already have on them. It works kind of like a window cling. We had to move it a couple times to get it where we wanted it and didn't have a problem. They are supposed to always be removable. I guess only time will tell that.

They are having a sale till the end of the month that allows you to buy one get one free. So that helps with the cost.

Halter, I wanted to do some paint, but I'm lucky I have the room. :) The wife wanted to decorate it like the rest of the house, but I was like come on let me have one level of the house! She did so she's helpin do it now. Thus the nice framed pic with sconces. My version would have been a poster with thumbtacks. :)

I'll post more pics in this thread when I get the helmet up.

• 1 month later...

I sooo wanted a lavar one, but my office/redskins room has odd shaped walls and it was too big. The helmutt looks smaller.....

HOF44 could u give me the measurments for the helmutt as it is on your wall? Would be much appreciated! The site says they are about the same size but it looks alot shorter to me...

HTTR!

Archived