Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do we need?

RedskinPryde

Hey all, i just wanted to start up a thread basicly getting everyones opinion in who we should pick up first in the draft. This year i find it harder to make a desicion because were so improved. but the one thing i think it comes down to is another WR to compliment moss. Now i am still kinda on the fence in putting a rookie in there. but if we could get a taller, possesion WR i believe that wil help us improve. anyone think diffrently? defense looks fine to me but maybe drafting some big defensive linemen or maybe even another corner could do.

The best DE available. We are old at that position and it is expensive to fill in FA. We are better off filling the WR need in FA because they usually take the longest to develop out of college. I remember reading somewhere that G. Williams mentioned he would like a young lineman.

WE need the best DE we can get either through FA or the draft. However, those in FA seem a little too pricey. We need a veteran WR through FA or a trade. WE need another solid nickel corner and deppth on the OL. If the skins take care of all of these needs, im confident we will win XLI.

Archived