Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss' TD dance

Badgerrocks

I didn't see this anywhere else (yes, I searched), but...

What is that TD celebration dance that Santana does? It sorta looks like he's drying himself with a towel or something.

:laugh: :laugh: drying himself with a towel??? lol that's funny....the way u describe it....

You mean when he makes 2 fists and shakes his hands and points for the first down? He is just signaling first down. Not a TD celebration.

No, no. This is definitely an end-zone thing. Just wondering if it had any meaning. It's better than that Riverdance guy in Cincinnati.:cool:

I didn't see this anywhere else (yes, I searched), but...

What is that TD celebration dance that Santana does? It sorta looks like he's drying himself with a towel or something.

I think it's an actual dance (though I don't know what it's called). If I'm not mistaken, Ciara does it in Missy Elliot's "Lose Control" video. (It's in a bunch of other videos, too but I figured that would be most familiar to everyone).

I think it's an actual dance (though I don't know what it's called). If I'm not mistaken, Ciara does it in Missy Elliot's "Lose Control" video. (It's in a bunch of other videos, too but I figured that would be most familiar to everyone).
uh...i don't think moss would do some dance from a music video....jmo

Archived