Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL :Trade rumor Cowboys for Shaub!!

SeanTaylor#21

the NFL Network stated that the Cowboys were trading their 1st and 2nd Rounders for Matt Schuab. He said to expect it to be done Thursday or Friday

What do you think?:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

To me this sounds silly. The major issue for them seemed to be pass protection rather then at QB. If I was Jerry I'd address their offensive line and running game first.

Why would Schaub be worth any more then Ramsey?

I don't think he would be, and I don't believe the pukes would give up that much for Shaub. My point was that if this rumor is even close to being true, then Ramsey would be worth more then most think.

With slightly more than their first and second rounder, they could move up and take one of the highly touted rookie qb's... Perhaps even Jay Cutler.

I believe Atlanta said a year ago that they wouldn't accept anything less than a first rounder... I'd be surprised if he's worth a 1st and a 2nd.

I would love to see the Boys waste a first and second on Schuab

You'll have a weaker armed Drew Bledsoe

Oh, there you go! The Hokie in you speaks out, without thinking. That type of comment is about as well thought out as a Michael Vick audible.

Not only is your idea incomplete, it was just picked off and taken back for a TD.

If Schaub were at QB in Atlanta, they would have made the playoffs. Instead they are starting one of the most stupid (but most athletic) QBs in the league.

:doh:

Schaub iss pretty damn good. i've like him since his days at uva. He's got prototype size and is a pure pocket passer with a great arm.

Plus, that would open up the doors for atl to draft marcus vick in the late rounds to back up his big bro...

Is he any better then Ramsey though who also has prototype size and a great arm?

Gotta call BS on this. No way is Schaub worth 1st AND 2nd rounders. Heck he isn't even worth a 1st rounder. Wasn't he a 3rd round pick to begin with? If Atlanta got a 2nd for him it would be a major coup, and would prove that Ramsey is worth at least a 2nd as well...

And whoever said Schaub is mobile knows nothing of Schaub and his career at UVA. The guy's a pocket passer with as much mobility as Ramsey. He might be pocket aware, but to say he's mobile is just flat out wrong...

CRAP he's pretty damn good from what ive seen. But i dont feel that bad about it if they are giving up that much of him. i wish the guy a great career...if he doesnt go to dallas, if he does, eh to hell with him cuz thats where hes headed anyway

i am kinda worried though, he was ACC player of the year and has looked pretty good filling in for vick :rolleyes:

Gotta call BS on this. No way is Schaub worth 1st AND 2nd rounders. Heck he isn't even worth a 1st rounder. Wasn't he a 3rd round pick to begin with? If Atlanta got a 2nd for him it would be a major coup, and would prove that Ramsey is worth at least a 2nd as well...

And whoever said Schaub is mobile knows nothing of Schaub and his career at UVA. The guy's a pocket passer with as much mobility as Ramsey. He might be pocket aware, but to say he's mobile is just flat out wrong...

What I'm wondering is why he would be worth more in a trade then Ramsey, who was a 1st round pick

What I'm wondering is why he would be worth more in a trade then Ramsey, who was a 1st round pick

Me too. Which was kinda my point. Everyone around here seems to overvalue a guy like Schaub for whatever reason. But when it comes to Ramsey they undervalue him for whatever reason.

Schaub started one game this year and lost. Has a career completion % under 50. Played the majority of two Atlanta games last year and both were losses...So he's 0-2 as a starter and completed < 50% of his passes.

Meanwhile Ramsey completes 55% of his passes, including a 60%+ clip last year, and has PROVEN to be a capable NFL starter with the potential for so much more.

And the talk is getting a 3rd rounder for Ramsey is somehow gonna be difficult, but giving up a 1st and 2nd for Schaub and only a few people flinch? Sounds like something wrong with that...

Archived