Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schlereth comments on Campbell

#1SkinsFan

He really didn't say anything worth noting. We know we have play makers and we know we have guys in the trench. We know that QB play must be solid. The article seemed more like he needed to fill space than anyting else.

BTW, I have been a Brunell basher sincce he joined the Redskins, but I would be more than confident with him leading the team this year. If it weren't for that hit on his knee and Randy Thomas going down I believe that our team would still be practicing for their last game of the season. Brunell showed he still has enough juice in the tank to lead this team to victory.

He really didn't say anything worth noting. We know we have play makers and we know we have guys in the trench. We know that QB play must be solid. The article seemed more like he needed to fill space than anyting else.

BTW, I have been a Brunell basher sincce he joined the Redskins, but I would be more than confident with him leading the team this year. If it weren't for that hit on his knee and Randy Thomas going down I believe that our team would still be practicing for their last game of the season. Brunell showed he still has enough juice in the tank to lead this team to victory.

lol 3 points vs Tampa , 10 vs Seattle, 10

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW WE LOST

I think everyone but Gibbs thinks its Campbells time

Once upon a time, Joe Gibbs was the only coach in the NFL who wanted Doug Williams, even as a backup. The only guy!

Doug Williams became the Super Bowl MVP.

Later, when Mark Rypien was stinking up the field, Joe Gibbs seemed to be the only guy who had faith in Mark Rypien - he also won a Super Bowl.

The moral of the story is: whenever "everyone but Joe Gibbs" thinks something is true, trust Joe Gibbs.

the seahawks did not even have alexander , and still scored 20. Come on

I say...

Start Brunell, until he is proven to be a liability..

If he gets healthy enough to start next year and play a 16,17,18, or 19 week long season depending if we go to the playoffs or not then he should play. But at the end of the season he looked worn out, out of gas from the long season. If campbell brings that talent and ability to run this team and proves it in camp, then start him.

I agree. There is no reason to force CAmpbell in there unless Brunell is hurt and RAmsey is gone. Brunell probably is still capable of leading this team to a few wins before handing over the reigns to campbell.

You know, Bengals fans thought the same thing about Carson Palmer and Jon Kitna but now look at them. Imagine if they started Carson Palmer this year for his first game? I doubt theyd be near a playoff team.

All I want is a Quarterback that will be here for 7-14 Years and will produce. Then actually feel good when we give a player a 6 Year/ 40 Million Dollar contract.

Archived