Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why I Hate Chris Berman Even More

ARSexton

I dont know if it was ever really brought up, but I know everyone was in agreement that he is a self serving fat ***** that thinks he knows it all.... well its at a new level now.

Back when the Steeler beat the colts and Big Ben made the huge tackle to hopefully save the game. After the Game and most of the week everyone was calling it the Immaculate Tackle... to go along with the Immaculate Reception....

Well now insert Berman and his attempt to put his own stamp on NFL history.

Later that week he sat down with every key player of the Steelers and said to them... how about calling it "the immaculate Redemption"... Ben, Cowher, and bettis say "well i have heard it called the immaculate tackle but that sounds good"

So here you have Berman purposefully trying to put his own stamp on NFL history.... well fast forward to this morning on ESPN with the whole NFL prime crew chatting up the up coming superbowl.

At the end Berman chirps up "no telling what Ben has in store for us after the IMMACULATE REDEMPTION"....

this honestly makes me want to puke

Some people like his "Rayyyydasss" "Curtis my favorite maaaartin" stuff - I can't stand it. He is an idiot and picked against us all season, even the iggles games in week 17.

I loved watching him stutter over his words late in the season as we beat the gints and girls.

I think it is funny and sad how so many hate Berman or Jackson, some of you need to either just change the channel or go some work around the house :)

You get rewarded for working a long time in the field, and Berman has, he is the face of ESPN and that is not going go change.

I have no problem rooting for the Steeler though my baby brother is going to rub it in my face all year if they win.

I do hate seattle, the state and the team thus I'm hoping for a rout by the Steelers.

As for the immaculate redemption it was a redemption for the Refs because if the colts had scored and won then you could ve said the Steelers were robbed by the refs

I dont know if it was ever really brought up, but I know everyone was in agreement that he is a self serving fat ***** that thinks he knows it all.... well its at a new level now.

Back when the Steeler beat the colts and Big Ben made the huge tackle to hopefully save the game. After the Game and most of the week everyone was calling it the Immaculate Tackle... to go along with the Immaculate Reception....

Well now insert Berman and his attempt to put his own stamp on NFL history.

Later that week he sat down with every key player of the Steelers and said to them... how about calling it "the immaculate Redemption"... Ben, Cowher, and bettis say "well i have heard it called the immaculate tackle but that sounds good"

So here you have Berman purposefully trying to put his own stamp on NFL history.... well fast forward to this morning on ESPN with the whole NFL prime crew chatting up the up coming superbowl.

At the end Berman chirps up "no telling what Ben has in store for us after the IMMACULATE REDEMPTION"....

this honestly makes me want to puke

Anger management anyone??? Not a big deal just let it go, let it go

You haters might like this:

It was the year when the Skins had the 2nd and 3rd picks and it was pretty much set they were taking Lavar and Samuels. I was a celebration type thing of a friend and he was friends with Chris Berman. So we started asking him some questions about football and what he thought about the draft whcih he was covering in like a week or two and could not name one player or even one need of the top teams. I thought it was pretty ridiculous but it just showed me to not listen to him at all because he's probably just reading a script with information from someone else.

Not everyone has to be a Skins fan, so I like Berman. Tom Jackson on the other hand... Well, I could make my own thread about him, but it would probably overload the server.

Exactly, not everyone is a skins fan.....tell that to people on this board though and they'll accuse you of witcraft and will want to have you burned at the stake :laugh: . Berman has his own takes on things, yes it's against washington a lot of times but I don't care, it's his job to do that stuff, and I still like him. Tom Jackson is just plain ridiculous, can't stand the guy

I think some of you have some deep seated personal issue that can only be resolved through a therapist. Seirously get some help.

The thing I love about this is the fact that NONE of you have probably ever MET Berman and yet you can sit here and type with extreme confidence the type of person he is.

Personally I don't watch the ESPN pre/post game shows mainly because I like the FOX pregame better, and after the game there is better crap to watch than highlights. But the way you guys sound off about someone you never met nor do you every have to watch is rather ridiculous.

YOU HAVE A CHOICE, unless your remote is broken and your TV is just stuck on ESPN and some magical spell prevents you from turning it off and buying a new one...

Eh, it's all much about nothing. Berman should be talking about is how lucky the Steelers are that it took the Colts 3 qtrs to pull their collective heads from thier butts and start playing football.

Furthermore, had they went on to lose that game Bettis would have gone down in history as the back who made the biggest bone headed play on one of the biggest stages in football. He should thank Ben everyday for the rest of his life. :laugh:

Archived