Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Facial Hair

SkinsD

I'm a few months away from 23 and still cannot grow a beard. I would look awesome with a beard and I am incredibly frustrated that I can't grow one. I haven't shaved for over a month and all I got is that loser 16 year old 1/10 of a mustache and what could be Elvis-like sideburns. I'm barren everywhere else... and yes I do look rediculous, my gf is threatening to dump me if I don't shave.

I was told that most men can't grow a beard until 25+ - is this true?

i don't think so cause ppl in my highschool have beards....

Yeah that is what frustrates me the most. I have a friend who is incredibly hairy. He could shave in the morning and have a legitimate beard by the next day. He is so hairy he sometimes has to buy a shirt size one larger to accommodate his outrageously hairy body. I swear he is a yeti.

The brutal irony is that he is going bald...

Yeah that is what frustrates me the most. I have a friend who is incredibly hairy. He could shave in the morning and have a legitimate beard by the next day. He is so hairy he sometimes has to buy a shirt size one larger to accommodate his outrageously hairy body.

The brutal irony is that he is going bald...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that's hilarious...he could get the surgery where they take hair from other parts of his body and inserting it into the head.....

If you really want to grow facial hair, the best way is to shave and keep shaving it. I know that it sounds silly, but it is the truth. The more you shave , the thicker it will grow in. Thus you will have darker facial hair. Personally, I shave every other day, because if I don't then I will have a full beard in a week. My wife hates facial hair, so I don't grow it at all.

If you really want to grow facial hair, the best way is to shave and keep shaving it. I know that it sounds silly, but it is the truth. The more you shave , the thicker it will grow in. Thus you will have darker facial hair. Personally, I shave every other day, because if I don't then I will have a full beard in a week. My wife hates facial hair, so I don't grow it at all.

That's a myth. :)

Shaving does not make the hair shaft thicker, darker, or grow faster or slower. However, the short hair shaft may be more noticeable as it grows out because it has a blunt tip instead of the normal tapered tip.

http://dermatology.about.com/cs/hairremoval/a/hair_removal.htm

i'm currently involved in a bet with a friend over whether i can grow a full beard or not. i've got 40 days to go from nothing to 'full coverage'. he made the bet with me because he thinks i'll have 'patches' below my sideburns. today is day 7, and things are going ok so far, but we'll see what happens.

i think i look stupid with facial hair, but im willing to try for pride and 10 to 1 odds! (the odds my ****y friend offered)

its definitely true though that certain people just can't seem to grow facial hair. hopefully mine will man-up for this challenge. :doh:

i'm currently involved in a bet with a friend over whether i can grow a full beard or not. i've got 40 days to go from nothing to 'full coverage'. he made the bet with me because he thinks i'll have 'patches' below my sideburns. today is day 7, and things are going ok so far, but we'll see what happens.

i think i look stupid with facial hair, but im willing to try for pride and 10 to 1 odds! (the odds my ****y friend offered)

its definitely true though that certain people just can't seem to grow facial hair. hopefully mine will man-up for this challenge. :doh:

Drink lots of whiskey and eat only steak and potatoes and you'll have a full-beard in a week! :)

Archived