Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

personalized redskins licence plate

Hokieskins1

Here's one that might needs explaining...

The word "GOLD" written in burgundy with a Washington Redskins plate holder surrounding the plate.

If the Redskins plate holder is not enough to give understanding to those reading the word "GOLD" written in burgundy... you might have to explain it!

If you are reading this please tell me what you think. Hail, I might do this myself.

Living in CT, I don't have to worry about to many fans already having the vanity plate I would want...

Nonetheless...I'm still screwed. I tried to get the personalized plates several years back and they shot down every variation I came up with. The CT DMV (or maybe better put, the schmuck who I dealt with) considers anything related to Redskins to be "offensive"...they wouldn't even let me do the "SKNZ" varaition - figured it might be some skinhead symbol ....

Maybe I should try again....

Thats funny because I ordered Hawaii plates that said "SKINS". I never picked them up because one of my good friends out here told me that local people would assume that I was refering to white power and that my truck would more than likely get vandalized on a regular basis.

But Hawaii is wide open for Redskin vanity plates so if anyone has a good one let me know.

I have REDSKIN on mine (after trying to get REDSKINS). After I got it, my buddy and fellow extremeskin Redskin1 got REDSKIN1. We also have a friend here in town that has MONK 81. We had planned to park side-by-side-by-side, photo the plates, and send the pic to Warpath a few years ago. We never got around to it.

Archived