Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Thread of All Time

CandaceM23

Considering I am fairly new to the board... I have yet to develop a 'favorite'... But, Candace... That thread was absolutely hysterical! Thank you for posting it so that us 'newbies' could view yet another side of the ever-surprising Kevin B.!

I don't think I have ever seen someone that drunk and still take decent pics... Impressive, Kevin!

My favorite was the "conservatives are red skins fans" thread. I can't find it because I'm not very skilled with the search feature. It seemed like a troll thread but the author did an amazing job of engaging all posters that it wasn't trolling. If anyone could find it, it's worth the read.

Not good with the search feature either but anything with "Wacky Ralph" that guy used to crack me up mmmm tacos

his posts are still some of my favorite. i'm not sure people will "get it" though if they search for his posts... one of those "you had to be there" kinda things.

other than his posts, the dinner guest thread was awesome. first time a player signed on and chatted with us lunatics (to my knowledge). any thread by andyman is gold to me, and his first thread was awesome. the mystery, the doubt, the suspence, the accuracy, all beautiful. i also enjoyed the chat thread with snyder. not many owners outside of cuban that would take time to chat to a bunch of internet dorks (present company included of course).

Archived