Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell blurb from GBNreport.com

Cskin

Cutler's performance compared to JC last year

At the same time, though, Cutler just hasn’t taken this year’s Senior Bowl by storm like former Jason Campbell did last January on the way to being a first round pick by Washington at the 2005 draft. In particular, Cutler has been indecisive at times and has been slow to pull the trigger; in addition, while he has treaded some passes into real tight coverage, at other times Cutler has not been very accurate.

If this means that last year Campbell was decisive, quick to pull the trigger, and able to thread passes into tight coverage.... than all I can say is "goody...goody". :laugh: :D

Um...:paranoid:... how long till offseason workouts? :paranoid:

I'm excited about this kid....he looks like a fabulous athlete but does he have the football smarts to go along with it.....only time will tell. I am all for giving the team over to him this year, like they did with Palmer in Cincy a couple years back.

he looks like a fabulous athlete but does he have the football smarts to go along with it.....only time will tell. QUOTE]

judging from college i would say he has that component in his game. he led his team to an undefeated season. He is a natural leader, who makes big plays and is smart in the pocket. he moves well and steps up into his throws. im very excited to see what the kid can do. HTTR

I'm excited about this kid....he looks like a fabulous athlete but does he have the football smarts to go along with it.....only time will tell. I am all for giving the team over to him this year' date=' like they did with Palmer in Cincy a couple years back.[/quote']

Agreed. With a great running game and a defense, he won't exactly have to throw it 50 times a game, but he'll still be able to give us a better and more consistent deep passing attack.

I'm excited about this kid....he looks like a fabulous athlete but does he have the football smarts to go along with it.....only time will tell. I am all for giving the team over to him this year' date=' like they did with Palmer in Cincy a couple years back.[/quote']

Man, if it turns out that the coaches decide he should start the season, and with MB as b/u....hoooeeeeeeeeeee, anticipation!

Cool pics.

The party is at your house.:cheers:

Check this out........

I've copped a new QB attitude........

I don't care WHO qb's as long as we win the bowl!

Fair enough?

Hail!:point2sky

seanT.jpg

Agreed. With a great running game and a defense, he won't exactly have to throw it 50 times a game, but he'll still be able to give us a better and more consistent deep passing attack.

all Campbell has to do this up comming yr is manage the game like Burnell did

has raw talent. hopefully he has seen the bench for the last time :2cents:

Archived