Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are the Eagles such media darlings?

NoCalMike

Ok, I know they are good, and the MONEY pick to win the East, but they kind of remind me of the Bucaneers of the past 5+ years, where they get to a certain point, and CAN'T get better. I am not saying the Eagles are in the SAME boat, but so many "experts" think they have already won the NFC east when it is obvious that the Eagles are the only team in the NFC east not to IMPROVE their team from last year.....

And the Eagles play fundamentally sound football.

I am not an Eagles fan (in fact I hate them), but they have a solid defense and special teams, an ok offense, they don't make alot of mistakes or penalties, they have a good coaching staff and most of their team is returning.

No one else in the NFC East has proved anything yet. But that should be changing soon. :pint:

Yeah, and isn't it great how the fans booed McKnob unmercifully when he was drafted instead of Ricky Williams? Wonder if he remembers that.

It was a huge stroke of luck for Williams that Philly didn't draft him. With the way those fans would have treated him, given his personality problems, he probably would have curled up in the fetal position and died by now.

Firesign Theatre fan, redman? :)

Archived