Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can We

chiplohmillers#1

Sanction some of these crappy threads. Honestly if I see one more Trade proposal involving LaVar Arringtion I'm going to throw my computer out the window and then hurl my self out after it. These are the dumbest suggestions, ideas, thoughts I have ever heard. These trade ideas are obviously comming from part time skins fans that just learned the basics of the game from football for idiots.

This week I have seen the following trade proposals.

LaVar for Carson Palmer

LaVar for a 1st round pick

LaVar for Anquan Boldin

there might have been one inovlving Chad Johnson

Am I missing something, LaVar Arrington will net us no recripocal value. In fact if he keeps his mouth shut its probibly in the organizations best intrest to keep him, especially if he re structures and dose the old 180 with his friendship and loyalty to the Danny. Anyway thats my take on the subject, please I beg of you for the sanity of everyone here avoid the dumb trade ideas if your going to get hypothetical keep it to your self or mabey ask someone that understands the game before you suggest it.

I have an idea, lets sanction threads designed solely to call people stupid.

Ooooh, I have another idea. If you don't want to read a thread that is titled Lavar for "x," don't read it. If you don't want to see it, don't post to it calling the idea stupid as that will only bring it back to the top of the list of threads.

I have only been here a while so I don't know of this time in which people didn't have bad ideas. Let people dream. Most threads, especially trade threads, are straight forward in the title. If you don't like the title then don't open it. I would understand hating these threads if you were using dial-up though. How big of a b--- would it be to open a misleading title, wait 5 minutes to find out a thread isn't what you thought it was?

Can we stop posting threads asking people to stop posting threads?

This must be the 15th thread asking other people to not post about certain things. Address the thread in that thread! No need to start ANOTHER USELESS THREAD!

Plus, people have become so involved with the thread police thing. If the thread is a repeat, then report it. If the thread is one which you are not interested in, don't read it. It is so simple, yet people want to make it into such a big deal.

Note that all the people trying to call out this thread starter for his very VALID point are people who have been here less than a year. Of course it would be, because it is mostly the newbies, who don't have any clue about the rules, who are starting most of these absurd threads. I am not trying to say ALL of the newbies are this way, but let's take a look at the few who keep the problems flowing.

And, the point isn't just that the threads are absurd, but that they keep coming. People need to learn to post in threads that have already started that are on the same subject or topic. It is a rule.

Can you...........follow the guidelines?

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

There are already many threads asking people not to post threads.

Blondie

Archived