Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Easterns adds w/LA, CP, ST, CR & more

TK

These commercials got to be the best local ones around. Atleast with 4 current Redskins they won't have the same problem as that old Brad Johnson car commercial.

Anyone know how much it's costing them to get all these sport figures?

Well with them being the only place you dont need decent credit to get a vehicle you can bet they are getting paid off the 75% interest rates on the vehicles. :laugh:

Well with them being the only place you dont need decent credit to get a vehicle you can bet they are getting paid off the 75% interest rates on the vehicles. :laugh:

No kidding. I wonder how many full time repo men Easterns employs. I do love those commercials though. Better than the BMW of Sterling spot with Cooley and Doc Walker where Doc laughs like Count Dracula.

Anyone know how much it's costing them to get all these sport figures?

According to today's Washington Post, Portis was given an "exotic" new car of his choice for his work on the commercials. My guess would be that the others probably received similar compensation, although I don't know that for a fact.

Read about Portis's appearance at the Washington Auto Show here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/25/AR2006012502554.html

Thanks for the Eastern's link, TK. :cheers:

Archived