Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How picky are you?

MissU28

LoL - 7% It said something about me not being "picky enough" blah blah blah.

Maybe that test wasn't for men bit the bottom line is this: I don't care how much she makes, what she drives, or any of that crap at all. I look for a woman that is attractive (doesn't have to be perfect), honest, smart, and sincerely GOOD....mostly things missing from this test that claims to rate how picky people are. heh

The test defininitely not made for men. I didn't even get through it. I want someone who excites me AND makes me comfortable.

Men want to be themselves and let their guard down and have someone to trust and take care of and who can help take care of them. Sure, we want a fine broad to be doing this, but they don't have to be ULTRA-WOMAN. Women are the ones who usually are more picky because they can afford to be. They're the ones who get approached and asked out or propositioned. They can select and filter out the 'best offers.' They are also probably genetically inclined to look for certain things that men are not.

Men want somewhere to live and sleep in comfort, regular ___y, and a hot meal.

The test defininitely not made for men. I didn't even get through it. I want someone who excites me AND makes me comfortable.

Men want to be themselves and let their guard down and have someone to trust and take care of and who can help take care of them. Sure, we want a fine broad to be doing this, but they don't have to be ULTRA-WOMAN. Women are the ones who usually are more picky because they can afford to be. They're the ones who get approached and asked out or propositioned. They can select and filter out the 'best offers.' They are also probably genetically inclined to look for certain things that men are not.

Men want somewhere to live and sleep in comfort, regular ___y, and a hot meal.

I don't give a damn what a man makes and really don't care what kind of car he drives...well to an extent. I put that I didn't care but I want a guy who knows what a good car is and knows how cars work...because I like really masculine men who know how to fix a car and that kind of stuff. They don't need a Porsche or Beamer, but then again a guy should know better than to buy a Kia or a Geo Prism. Dodge Neons are also bad choices. There are nice inexpensive cars that dudes can get instead. I just want to know he put some thought into it and he can change the oil or a tire if need be. I put that I'd date an overweight man if he was cute...and that's true. As we get older it really is more about personality. And I'd rather have a guy with a cute face than a hot body. Just some stuff to chew on.

I don't give a damn what a man makes and really don't care what kind of car he drives...well to an extent. I put that I didn't care but I want a guy who knows what a good car is and knows how cars work...because I like really masculine men who know how to fix a car and that kind of stuff. They don't need a Porsche or Beamer, but then again a guy should know better than to buy a Kia or a Geo Prism. Dodge Neons are also bad choices. There are nice inexpensive cars that dudes can get instead. I just want to know he put some thought into it and he can change the oil or a tire if need be. I put that I'd date an overweight man if he was cute...and that's true. As we get older it really is more about personality. And I'd rather have a guy with a cute face than a hot body. Just some stuff to chew on.

:applause:

Archived