Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers Nickname

SkinzFan007

Give the kid a break. It's awfully tough to start at corner as a rookie. He held up well. So he didn't pick off that ball -- so what? Did Hall make his kick? Did Portis gain any yards? Did Brunell make any plays?

If you're going to blame Rogers, blame them too.

does carlos have a good nickname? i'm working on a new sig cause im not a fan of my campbell one so much and i dont feel like messing with it.

If he doesnt have a nickname any suggestions or suggestions for good quotes to use for my sig?

hey i like ur signature.. its pretty tight..we was talking about the all white uniforms and i mentions white helmet.. that white helmet jason is wearing is awesome

Carlos "I'm the scapegoat for idiots who need to blame a single person for a loss that came from poor playcalling, injuries, no vaild #2 WR threat, no running game, players who were beat up and tired from a seven game winning streak with no break, and going into a very hostile environment against a legitimate SB contender with two weeks to prepare against us" Rogers

Carlos "I'm the scapegoat for idiots who need to blame a single person for a loss that came from poor playcalling, injuries, no vaild #2 WR threat, no running game, players who were beat up and tired from a seven game winning streak with no break, and going into a very hostile environment against a legitimate SB contender with two weeks to prepare against us" Rogers

You forgot "in the rain". Otherwise you got it perfect!!!

Duh, his name is:

Carlos "There's D in my game, not in my name" Rogers.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

LOVE IT!!!

Archived