Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor Smoot to be traded with CPep

Higgs44

That would be a bad trade for Arizona. Adrian Wilson is a great football player. I played against him in High School and we ran track against him. One of the fastest guys I have ever seen and still is one of the fastest guys. Nobody could touch him in the 100m.

This would be a good trade for Arizona, a Offense with Culpepper, Boldin, fitzgerald! Adrian Wilson is a great Fs but a S doesn't have as much of an impact as a Qb on a football game.

They would have two 2nd round picks and could draft OL or another Safety.

wow... How do you think Smoot would feel about this????? Sorry freddy, but I hope the little extra money Minny offered you was worth it... good luck in the NFLs wasteland...Arizona

"Tough break #$@#@&! There's always FUBU."

-Dave Chappelle

Culpepper and those wide outs? Forget Randy Moss, Culpepper would think he's died and gone to heaven in Zona. No team in the league has a better 1 and 2 then the cards do. What they need is help along the OL and a good QB, Culpepper would fill the most difficult of the two needs. If they get that their offense is set, the running game will sort itself out.

http://www.nflfans.com/draft/article.php?story=20060123071426926

This is where I got the story from... I didnt think a link to it would do much good for the guys who would be starving for the link, as its not from the AP itself, so I didnt post it... Its a rumor... its not fact....yet!!! I just thought it was funny as to where they had Smoot going.

Archived